Help me by taking my survey

Posted by: Casey

Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 04:10 AM

Hi all,
Here's a chance to win a copy of my new book, Who Am I? If you are between the ages of 45 and 60, please go to the link below and take this 5-minute survey. It will really help me. Please pass the message to anyone and everyone you know. The survey is open until December 15th.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=916342951766

Thanks!
Casey
Posted by: 49erDonna

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 04:54 AM

done - great survey!
Posted by: ruby

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 08:01 AM

interesting survey. done!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 08:18 AM

Interesting questions!
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 08:53 AM

Survey was done : )
Posted by: CrosstitchQueen

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 12:57 PM

Survey done!
Posted by: Anno

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 02:12 PM

Great questions. I would be interested in hearing about the results of the survey.
Best to you!
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 02:36 PM

Done! Good Luck!
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 04:29 PM

Those were great questions! I had a breakthrough: I did NOT check "lack of money" because of what I am learning from "The Secret" in the law of attraction forum! I did check that I planned on higher education despite my age, even though I don't know how I will pay for it!

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 05:45 PM

Thank you all! The survey results are becoming truly fascinating to me. I'll post some of my findings once I close the survey. Thanks again!
Posted by: Jersey Girl

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 08:27 PM

Hi Casey. I completed your survey.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/02/06 08:45 PM

Interesting questions. I had to do some pondering.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/03/06 01:26 AM

I did the survey. I liked it. I would love to see the results. Good questions Casey. I was even honest, too.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/03/06 11:52 PM

Excellent survey. Look forward to the results.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/04/06 02:39 AM

Jersey Girl, this is the first I've seen your photo. You look way too young to be a boomer!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/04/06 02:45 AM

Wait a minute...is JJ taking her clothes off in her picture? I thought you didn't have a shoulder peeking out in the other one. Watch out ladies, she's getting wild on us.

Casey, I did the survey and would also like to see the results included in this forum...if you don't mind.
Posted by: Dee

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/04/06 04:00 AM

Just finished your survey...lots of interesting questions...
JJ...how cute.
Posted by: Dee

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/04/06 04:01 AM

Dotsie...I can see everyone's picture but yours...all I get is a big red X...is that supposed to be like that?

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/04/06 04:04 PM

Thanks again all! I'll do a brief results page here in the later part of December. Perhaps an article for the newsletter, Dotsie?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/05/06 02:13 AM

Wow Jersey Girl....I agree with Dotsie. You are a young looking boomer. Tain't fair!

Thanks Dee! Actually, you can't see it, but there's a boy with his arm around me in the picture. He loved me, and I thought he had cooties. It was the "off the shoulder" thing...gets um every time.
Posted by: starting over

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/05/06 04:28 PM

Casey, finished survey. Will we get to see results? I'm curious how I stack up to the norm on this.

Re: Help me by taking my survey - 12/05/06 07:18 PM

Thanks! I'm going to leave it open until about Dec. 15 and then compile the results. If you can, please pass on the link -- the more who respond, the better the answers will be. I can tell you one thing -- TRAVEL is on everyone's mind!