Need cyber hugs.please

Posted by: Cynthy

Need cyber hugs.please - 05/03/07 07:51 PM

Incredible sadness today. My best friewnd whom I met at Hospice Grief Support Group is moving hours away and left today for 10 days to find housing. I have been stifling my feelings about this-till today, it seems more real w. her gone for days to find a place to live. She wants to make a complete change and its beautiful where she plans to move, Arcata, CA in Humboldt County. I am feeling desolate and tears keep coming. Please pray for me, for strength, physical and emotional. Thank you dear sisters.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/03/07 07:53 PM

You ask and you will receive. Prayers for you coming your way and plenty of ((((((hugs))))), too.
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/03/07 10:55 PM

Cynthy, lots of (((((hugs)))))))) your way. Can you feel them?

Hey, I'm in California too . . . you could get an "in person" hug sometime if you want....

Kathy
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/03/07 11:39 PM

(((Hugs))) For You!!!!!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/03/07 11:53 PM

You got it girlfriend. Why not try to think of your dear friends new home as a vacation waiting to happen? Could be that you two could hook up somewhere in between the two places. Just a thought.

If there is one thing in this life you can always be sure of honey, its change. You've had your fair share of it, haven't you? Bless you. But try really hard to find the good in all of this and you will be amazed at how your heart can be lifted by those very thoughts!

I'm sending love through the waves!
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 12:03 AM

Cynthy, you have my prayers, and I'm sending lots of virtual hugs and love your way. It's hard to lose someone that close to you, but when a door closes a window opens.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 01:42 AM

Hugs and best thoughts!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 05:45 AM

Keeping coming here for hugs girl. We'll help you through this.
Posted by: Poppie

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 09:26 AM

Big old Irish hugs comming your way Cynthy

Popea
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 12:35 PM

I'm sending hugs too!!!! Can you feel them?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 01:09 PM

Cynthy, my heart aches for you. I once had a dear friend move far away and it was as though she took my right arm with her. We were connected at the hip while raising our little babies. I'll certainly keep you in my prayers. Hopefully another dear friend will come along soon. Will you visit her when she moves?
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/04/07 01:24 PM

Big old hug from Germany is twirling to you...

over the oceon blue.
Hannelore
Posted by: copygal

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/06/07 02:35 PM

Cynthy,
When we're mourning the loss of someone dear, even a good friend moving away feels like being abandoned all over again. With today's technology, you can still stay in touch with that friend, however, and don't ever forget you still have us, your friends in cyberville. Boomer Gals Rule!
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/06/07 03:17 PM

Hugs and blessings from Scotland.
I understtand what you are feeling.
Mountain ash
Posted by: KC Christensen-Lang

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/06/07 07:13 PM

Hi: I am sending you lots of positive energy and support too...I agree with Queen JJ....and also want to let you know that I understand your feelings. I had to move away from my beloved best friend from Calif. to Maine and I thought my heart would break. Yet, despite the 3,000 miles distance...we managed to stay close thru letters, phone calls, emails and the fun visits....when we got together or talked, it was as if we had never been apart!

Now, 20 years later...she remains my dearest friend...as a matter of fact, I flew from Maine a week ago to help her with a funeral....and am sitting right now in her Calif. kitchen!

So hang in there....friendship is sacred...and can be forever!

Sending you support,
KC
Posted by: humlan

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/06/07 11:12 PM

hugs..hugs hugs and more hugs...
Posted by: Cynthy

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/08/07 04:09 AM

Thank you all for the love! I am feeling better than a few days ago. Sadly though, my friend who is going thru her own grief of loss of twin brother to suicide last summer, was unhappy and unable to handle trying hard to find a place. SHe hated the wind, the weather and felt disoriented and miserable. So........for now she stays where she is which is close to me. I have idas for some summer fun and promised to take her fishing and show her how (my Dave and I loved camping and fishing) So for now, I am again hopeful and more together. Thanks ever so much for prayers and hugs. I did indeed feel them. What a wonderful bunch of kind souls you all are. Copy, can't ever than you enough for pointing me here....love to you all.
Cynthy
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 05/08/07 11:51 PM

Sorry for my tardiness but I am just seeing this today. Sending to you the biggest, tightest hug I can muster. I hope the summer goes well and all are happy.
Posted by: jabber

Hugs and hugs and more hugs... - 05/11/07 01:39 PM

Cynthy,
You got 'em. Here are hugs, hugs, and hugs. Friends are special. And I feel your heartache. Love and prayers and blessings,
b. rose
Posted by: Countrygirl

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 10/23/07 09:00 AM

(((((HUGS))))) In my prayers, xxx
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 10/23/07 09:38 AM

As big a hug as I can muster is on the way...
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Need cyber hugs.please - 10/26/07 01:26 PM

Hugs are good any time or day, So here go some for you, praying that all is well. This is such a great way to help the someone in need!! (((((((())))))))). Blessings to you too!