Kathryn -- the thought of these two young people, that I love so dearly, bringing a beautiful healthy baby into this world HAS brought new bliss into my life -- has just plain brought LIFE back into my life. I just want to be able to smell her "babiness" -- listen to her breathe in her sleep -- touch her tiny little fingers and toes -- and chuckle as her parents stumble over lifes little surprises in raising a child -- just like we all have. [Smile]

and Dotsie -- my parents moved to Florida when I was just an infant -- this is the only home I've ever really known. My brother moved out west 30 yrs ago -- my sister and her husband (both born and raised here) went wherever the Air Force sent them -- but have been stationed outside Omaha for many many years now -- they bought a house and have raised their daughter there -- so I'm the one that's been here with my parents all along -- raised my children with grandparents being a daily part of their life. I asked my sister yesterday if she thought her daughter had "missed something" -- not being with her grandparents (her hubby's parents live here in town too)-- she didn't seem to think so -- but I think there was a bond between my boys that wasn't just quite there with my sister and brothers children -- but maybe that's just me.

I don't know exactly how my kids think about us following out there -- I can only go by the thought that my son actually TOLD me about it [Smile] and that they had checked to see if there were WalMarts out there (so my husband could transfer) -- this all kinda happened pretty fast so I will have to sit down with them and have a heart to heart with them and I will abide by their wishes -- afterall -- it's their life and their child -- and I will respect that.

I learned quite early in life -- that what you want isn't always what you get [Smile] I hope they want me to be a part of their life -- a part of their child's life and I hope that everything just falls into place for that to happen -- but like I said -- it IS their choice.

Soooo -- since they aren't even sure exactly where they are going and so much is still up in the air -- (even though things will be moving very quickly I'm sure) -- I've decided not to worry about it anymore. I'm going to think GOOD THOUGHTS about mommy having an easy quick safe delivery -- and pray for a healthy baby and trust that what will be will be. And be happy for them no matter what they choose.

THANK YOU LADIES -- I've had alot of loss in the last year or so -- my son, my home, my health -- life's kicked me down pretty good -- so when the kids told me they will be leaving shortly -- it kinda rocked my world again -- brought back all those feelings of "loss" -- I don't know what I would have done without you to talk to the last few days -- things always seem to be "smaller" when they aren't building up inside [Big Grin]