The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 129 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#120495 - 06/08/07 11:57 PM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: Anno]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Think of all the women, here...you are the brilliant wonderful person that you are.

Saundra, when you're in that situation on Tuesday, close your eyes and imagine all of us there with you, holding you up with our care and support, cheering you on, rooting for you and then remember that you have everything you need right there inside of you. And while it doesn't work in every situation, kindness can sometimes be one of the most powerful tools in our arsenal. If it doesn't work with her, at least be kind with YOURSELF.

And remember "this too shall pass".

(Maya Angelou)

#120496 - 06/09/07 01:17 AM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: Eagle Heart]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Anno and Eagle, you are right and so wise. I will hold you all in my thoughts. I will reread this post every night and gather more strength each time. Bless you all.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#120497 - 06/09/07 09:06 AM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: Saundra]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
glade you getting some strenth out of all this sandra, it is great when the boomer sistas rallie round....keep your spirits up and your strenth......hope it all comes good in the end.

#120498 - 06/09/07 12:54 PM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: celtic_flame]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
And don't forget, you've got JJ and CC at your disposal, to do some disposaling, if ya need it. Uh huh...sure nuff.

#120499 - 06/10/07 12:42 AM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: jawjaw]
Saundra Offline

JJ, do you give lessons?

#120500 - 06/10/07 02:34 AM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: Anno]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Saundra, my prayers are with you as well. I work for one of those bullies, too, they can be angry, aggressive jerks, two-faced backstabbers, and opportunistic manipulators. Please keep as clear from this individual as possible. Perhaps with your experience you may decide to work in a real estate office or other sales.

#120501 - 06/10/07 11:13 PM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: ]
Saundra Offline

Mustang, sorry you had to go through that. Did you change jobs?

I'd have to get a real estate license (really hard test) to sell on the floor at work and every other person I know here has one. It's one tough business and the real estate market is down now. I only work 32 hours a week, which gave me time to work on my book and now gives me time to market it. I'd like a little more time to work on my book before throwing in the towel and getting an 8-hour a day job again.

Did have a moment today when I wanted an inside job. We're in the mid-90's with humidity and 6-1/2 hours outside in this weather is draining. Come home, shower, eat and take a nap to recover. It takes over an hour to get my body temperature down to be comfortable, never mind those hot flashes.

Tuesday is my Friday and no matter what happens that day at work I'll have two days to recover. Thanks for the good wishes. LOL

#120502 - 06/12/07 09:52 PM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: Saundra]
Saundra Offline

Today went just fine. You had my back. You covered me. I carried you with me. Luv & Hugs

#120503 - 06/13/07 10:50 AM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Saundra there is no rule about changing your name and put a new picture of shoes, like Dianne, or luggage like Anno, or anything else. Our Lynnie has a new name and so does Renee. That works and you can be safe from the lurkers...I also think you should put your book cover on myspace instead of your picture, but thats just me. You'll notice my face isn't there on myspace or anywhere but here...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#120504 - 06/13/07 01:40 PM Re: Just when I need you most... [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Chatty, I agree. I wanted my book cover on myspace, but the person who helped me couldn't make it fit. I see other pics and covers that aren't square and I'm trying to find out how they did that. Do you know the secret?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved