thanks for the compliment and pat on the back dancer.

its nice to know my wee ideas and methods are running in parellle to someone theat dedicated a whole lot in child development, i onlie done 1 yr and the rest instinct and i could be wrong or way off in it all or doing hurt and damage in my own way. so as i say its nice to know im not too far off the track.
"That way the little girl has "permission," to trust grandmother and go to her and she also had the idea that mom is part of it all".DANCER QUOTE

This sounds exilent and like bridging the transitorie gap between two loving importnat female figures in childs life, going to one with mums blessing feels right dosen't it....great bit of insight.

its kind ya went and asked advice about this from someone who knows a bit, verie kind of you. At the lest HL got a load of ideas to chose from some practical info and hopefullie a stratigie to be moving forwad with.....and i hope HL you got idea of how important you are in this all and what a hugh diffrences for the better you make to the situasion and for the child.