The funny thing is, I was just thinking about the age issue when I logged on this morning. I remember in my preteen years, I thought 15 was old. Then in the teen years, I thought 21 was old. In my 20s, I thought 60 was old. Now, 75 doesn't even look old 2 me. John McCain will be 72 in August and I know some folks in their 70s, and they don't seen old. But McCain lived an era of being a prisoner of war, and an era of mistreatment, and other problems along the way, and I guess that aged him beyond his years. A few years ago, I had a friend in her 80s; and, she looked 60 something. Now, because of abuse, she looks 100 plus. But up until 3 years ago, she colored her hair and dressed to the hilt and looked 20 years younger. Age is a weird thing.
I don't feel my age. Folks say I don't look my age. And, like chatty, I'm having trouble facing the fact, I'm as old as I am. To answer Chatty's question, "I have NO idea how you deal with this issue." And I doubt if anyone else does, either.

P.S. I've known young people that looked old, and old people that looked young. The bent back thing does make a person look over-the-hill!!!!

Edited by jabber (05/06/08 01:15 PM)