Di
my mentor in education was a second wife.Her husbands daughter WAS her "bonus" and after marriage a son in law then two grandchildren became her darlings.She talked easily about them and obvious to all they loved each other.loving the common tie is a bond and there as the songs says "Aspects of love"
Children are the future and our link with it.we treasure friendships so your ties with these family memembers is a golden gift.
My children are unmarried and ther are no little ones but I have a circle of wee people...things is they grow so quickly they become real friends...just younger.
One 15 year is to emigrate but may return to train in medicine and I'll be here..the bond is woven .
My friends Grandchildren let me hear the day to day things...sunday school children grow up before my eyes.
My husband and I speak about all these children often and his words are always.."children are so special"
Just as I have had my senior friends I see the children as part of my circle...
a teacher collegue works in our village school and was asked to spell my Christian name for a diary by my 7 year old friend Josh..he wrote about me as a friend just the same as he would a classmate..she herself adopted her two daughters and again I say
"Aspects of love."
Love,
Love changes everything:
Hands and faces,
Earth and sky,
Love,
Love changes everything:
How you live and
How you die