Anne,
My situation is NOT connected to flying; it's with living. Nemeses lied to Lexis/Nexis about me; they believed her/them--there's 3 grown women and husbands; 1 grown man and wife.
L/N is everywhere; they employ all ages in every city worldwide. And they sell information to business owners for a subscription price. They spy on ordinary citizens and go to people, a person does business with, i.e.: doctors, dentist, eye doctor, bank, grocery stores, meat market, neighbors, and friends. They move into your neighborhood and follow you everywhere. If you complain to the parent company, they just up the surveillance. Putting up with this garbage for what seems like a lifetime is annoying to say the least. And L/N is unrelenting; bullheaded; and won't listen to the truth. They ruin people's reputations and think nothing of it. I wonder how they would feel if someone were doing to them what they're doing to others. They focus on innocent people and let riffraff run around shooting folks. I pray somebody brings 'em down!!! mad eek