Sugar, from my brain through your fingers. Jack of all trades, master of none. Interested in everything but not ONE thing enough to abandon all the others. The one recurring theme I hear from all the women here is passion. Oh, my. The one thing that we don't have. It's not that we don't have it at all--just that abuse has kicked us to the curb so many times that passion was a dangerous thing for us to have. Any time we displayed it, it was stomped on, denigrated, dismissed, or taken away. We hid our passion deep inside to try to save what little we had left. When we could finally feel safe enough to use it, we (I) either couldn't find it, or realized the flame was not a flame any longer, but only smoldering coals. In this forum, the breath of boomer women put oxygen to those coals, and slowly, slowly, the embers start to glow again. I still can't decide which one thing to pick. So I plan to do it ALL! I'm going to take big, fat juicy bites out of everything I can sink my teeth into and when something tastes so good I just can't spit it out -- then I will know that I have found the one true thing I have been looking for.