Lynne

I am familiar with Eckarte Tolle's 'The Power of Now'. I had a peak at it before I gave it to my brother for Christmas.Thank you for your kind comments.

Dotsie
I enjoy sharing in any way I can. I have found that many different ways of seeing can open the psyche further than it has gone before and am always open to further understanding.

Dianne
I don't have voice mail or an answering machine. I don't get tv, just watch videos. I don't listen to radio. However, I do read 4 newspapers a day to see how the energy is moving politically, economically, geographically and environmentally.

I only check my email 2x a day and I leave the computer off when I'm not using it. I do not have call waiting, which I find terribly rude unless you're running a business and its on a separate line. To cut off a social call for another is terribly rude. It says to the person that their time with you has no value. Kindness seems to be eroding because of technology and conflicts over time. The mind loves to have conflicts over time and technology is providing that very problem.

With love
Leigha