The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 62 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#82189 - 07/10/06 03:22 PM Interview this week
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Here are easy steps to tune into the interview I'm doing with Jacque Miller this Thursday evening at 10:00 EST. I know, it's late!

Easy Steps for Tuning Into Jacque’s Radio Program
HealthStyle Choices with Jacque Miller

1. Go to http://www.achieveradio.com
2. You will see what show is playing and if it is a live show or pre-recorded as well as the next show that will air.
3. Click where it says to listen now.

To talk to Jacque and her guest, you can call toll free 800-920-3717 (Phoenix area - 623-772-9379). To email them, on left side of main page click "In-Quick Message or Call-In" (In-Quick and Call-In’s only works during live shows).

If there is a guest or topic you would like us to consider please email us at j@cdoaz.com for consideration.

What fun it would be to hear some of your voices!

#82190 - 07/10/06 11:15 PM Re: Interview this week
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
Great Dots...
I'll try to tune in as I'm packing for my "Delayed but not Denied" honeymoon!!!

Also, my radio program is also up and running. If you go to my website and click on WHATEVER RADIO and then "click here to listen" you can catch it. I gave a shout out to NABBW.

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, WHATEVER! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
www.talk2bev.com

#82191 - 07/20/06 09:46 PM Re: Interview this week [Re: bamgibbs]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
By the way, I listened in on this and it was great. If any of you missed it, go here: http://www.achieveradio.com/~healthstyle/#arch and you can hear our own fearless leader.

JJ

#82192 - 07/21/06 01:04 AM Re: Interview this week [Re: jawjaw]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
I'm listening to the interview. Dotsie, you are so articulate! And peppy! I liked the clothesline analogy. That's so true. I can still picture my mother talking to the neighbor over the clothesline. One thing I want to mention about individuals meeting. The reason I cancelled the meeting in Colorado last winter was because I was getting emails from a stranger who was threatening to crash our party. I had posted too many details on the site re: time and place. I told Danita about this, but not the others because I didn't want to scare anybody. So, since it came up in your interview, I want to tell everyone, if you decide to meet, don't post the details in the forums. L

Edited by Lynnie (07/21/06 01:05 AM)

#82193 - 07/21/06 01:32 PM Re: Interview this week [Re: Princess Lenora]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
OMG...how scary is that? Did you have the email addy traced? That can be done, I understand. Bless your heart. You all should have changed locations and times via emails...it's so hard to believe there are so many evil people out there, but alas, there are!

JJ

#82194 - 07/21/06 01:48 PM Re: Interview this week [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Lynnie, thanks so much for telling me that. Point well taken!

#82195 - 07/22/06 11:27 AM Re: Interview this week
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Just listened to your interview, Dotsie. Nice to have a voice to a name as opposed to the usual face to a name. BWS has indeed turned out in the manner and purposes it was created. What stood out most was the spirit of community amongst women of various experiences, the willingness to share these and the friendships formed as a result. May it continue to prosper.

Edited by Lola (07/22/06 11:28 AM)

#82196 - 07/22/06 12:53 PM Re: Interview this week [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Lola, thanks for the kind words. They means so much. I appreciate your feedback. Truly, by the grace of God...it continues to evolve and I love what He's up to.

#82197 - 07/22/06 01:27 PM Re: Interview this week
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dotsie, what an eloquent interview you gave. No wonder you were able to launch this fantastic site. Excuse me, if I have to mention that the interviewer sounded like she needed some lessons from you. Maybe you should start a radio program ! Yeah right, as if you had nothing else to do. It was really wonderful to connect your name with your pleasant voice. Go girl.

#82198 - 07/22/06 05:27 PM Re: Interview this week *DELETED* [Re: Edelweiss]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Post deleted by smilinize

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved