I want your help?

My feet hit the floor between six and seven. Today is Saturday and I was at Wal*Mart by 7:20. Ross works Saturday mornings 'til noon because he is off Wednesdays so Iuse Saturday mornings to run some errands. Today I've walked for an hour and 20 minutes with a friend, prayed, gardened, shopped with my daughter for a graduation dress and shoes, visited Dad, gardened some more, went to the florist for some flowers, food shopped, took some pamphlets to a friend, answered some emails, called my son who is living out of town, helped hubby fix dinner (we grilled), walked into town with hubby tonight for dessert, did laundry, and I'm sure I've forgotten a couple little things. This is crazy, but this is what my days are like. I must like to be busy. I rarely watch televesion. I love to read. I take showers in the morning and baths at night.

Why am I telling you all this?

Because I have a hard time relaxing. And as I get older, I really want to relax more. I want to plunk myself in a chair and doze if I feel like it without feeling like I should be doing something.

Do any of you have a hard time relaxing when there is work to be done?

It's hard for me to snuggle up to a book this time of year when I know there is gardening to be done. Also, there's always laundry or something that needs to be straightened.

How do you relax? Help...