I started my BiPolar memoir! And I have an agent interested in iy as soon as it's finished. So, I better get busy and finished it as quickly as possible.

On another note, I've been Full blown manic since last Tuesday. More than 10 days ago, I went to visit my mom, sisters, and brother in NV for 5 days. Then after that, I went to a writers conference for 5 days. Then after I came home I went manic and have been ever since.

I see my psych. today. I hope he has good news and can make some positive changes w/my meds. He's already made some changes. I e-mailed him immediately when I realized I was manic.

Love the modern age. I don't need to go in for an appt. I can reach him when ever I need to.. just send him an e-mail. :-)

But, back to the book.

I'm thrilled to be writing it, but it is digging into a past that I'm not sure I've completely come to grips with yet. We'll soon find out.

It's only a slice of what I call my Bipolar years. It's starting with right before I went into the hospital in 1998 and the year and 1/2 afterward to my recovery.

That's it.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog