The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 96 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#35894 - 08/22/05 06:21 PM TV: Six Feet Under
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Any fans of this show out there? The final show was last night and the ending just blew me away.

I know...it's a strange show but I got hooked and now, I have to ask myself what I'll watch Sunday night. I know, I need to get a life!

#35895 - 08/23/05 02:34 AM Re: TV: Six Feet Under
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Dianne,

I used to watch this show all the time. But after the last couple of seasons I was really ticked off at the way the writers were doing the character story lines.

I saw it a week or so ago, I think for Nate and Brenda's wedding.

So, what happened at the ending? Anxious to know since I was not sure when it was going off.

Sandpiper

#35896 - 04/13/06 09:29 AM Re: TV: Six Feet Under
chowhuahua Offline

Loc: Dallas
I just now found this topic. SFU was absolutely one of my favorites...It was SOOO sad to see the show end, but the final episode just gave so much closure. My daughter knew someone who worked in the crew & they told her before the season started that everyone died in the final episode. For the life of me, I could not figure out how that could be, unless they blew up the funeral home or something....Well I got it...

Have a favorite episode?

Favorite episode beginning death?

#35897 - 04/13/06 09:31 AM Re: TV: Six Feet Under
chowhuahua Offline

Loc: Dallas
Oh and I LOVE the song played as Claire was driving off...I could put that one on a loop & just listen to it all day....

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved