The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#45377 - 12/31/04 12:04 AM Fairy Wish
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Fairy Wish

A married couple in their early 60s was out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

"Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife.

The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra! - two tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish...

So the fairy made a circle with her magic stick and - abracadabra! - the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story... Men might be ungrateful idiots, but fairies are... female!

#45378 - 12/31/04 01:01 AM Re: Fairy Wish
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
priceless. I can just picture the old man's face when his wish gets granted. D'oh!

#45379 - 12/31/04 02:49 AM Re: Fairy Wish
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Talk about, "watch what you wish for, you just might get it.." I love it, the fat headed slug, serves him so right. [Wink] [Big Grin]

#45380 - 12/31/04 10:01 PM Re: Fairy Wish
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
HA! I had to read this one to Ross. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved