The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 98 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#199399 - 02/10/10 01:01 AM mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
my dads very sick, hes expecting a hart transplant test (the last ones) on 19th of febuary. he a very luckie man to be alive too luckie lol.
plse could you pray for him

also my youngest wee darling hes going through some bad bullying at school and also hes getting some help which is incredible challenging for him.

then thirs my self with some daft but necassary tests that i quite afraid off.

i promise you more detale i gotta go as i can hardlie sit at computer and its after 1 in the earlie morning i suffering at moment and child up for school in morning.

i got no zakk whyle practice done tonight, cheel out farewell ballad on u tube sometimes thats the music i currentlie learing. hmmm more on all that later i promise and i hate posting prayer request and running but i canb't breath lol

night love to all,

#199403 - 02/10/10 03:56 AM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: celtic_flame]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
OH CF, I am sorry that so much is happening all around you at once. It is better to share than to keep it all in. Breathe.

#199426 - 02/10/10 07:20 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: Princess Lenora]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
celtic, sorry to hear about your dad. Is he being tested, or getting a transplant? I couldn't tell from your post.

And the wee one. It breaks my heart to hear about chldren being bullied, let alone it happening to L. As his mom, it's your job to continue to build him up, which I'm sure you do. Are there any other children with autism in his school? If so, can they do group therapy with them. I think it helps for them to know they aren't alone.

#199457 - 02/11/10 02:29 AM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Bless his little heart and your very big heart as well Celtic.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#199501 - 02/11/10 10:33 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
sending love to you all.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#199504 - 02/11/10 11:28 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

yea its strange becouse the school say they don't belive him as he been telling x happend and they din't see x do something.
i been telling him x could have done it but luciens idea concept of time is off so it could have been two days ago or a week ago and he just thought to tell you now becouse its came into his head and he been reminded.

most kids know when they are being bullied lucien feels bad but dose't know that other kids should not treat him like that, are intentionalie hurtting him, he thinks thir playing rough or accidently did xyz to him.

he's no emotional processore to handle that person is being mean to be instead of just being silly. its makes asd kids incrediubly vulriable.

other kids mums have seen it they talked to thir mum who told me, which helps becouse when lucien is telling me its happening but i facing teachers who say its not happening doubt dose creep in, so asked for the schools anti bullying papers and its "belive the kid" 3 times in first 3 pages but just not asd kids who sometimes tell fibs and sometimes get it wrong. school policy and actions always gonna be a disapointment becouse it ise't perfect and its about accepting that as well as doing as much as you can as a mother.

so i talked with other mums involved as well as more talking with teachers on practical level, rembering school an institision with all that means to them and for lucien.

one even lucien certinbly talked over has happend becouse 4 other kids went to thir mums, two of them happend to be from the kids who done the act but thats 4 mums, i went descused it to head the two mums who kids doing it not gonna go chat but the other kids mums so afraid for her owen kid she not sure what to do and i to have a follow up chat with her. trouble is 1 mum had big fight with head and heads ment to have said oh no that never happen so other mums just afraid and trying to protect her kid. we will see but things have changed enough that luciens a bit happier.
i just don't know how some kids are so mean wearas others are really sweet.

girls seem to get it worse than boys as the girls are so verbally horrible and mean boys its violence and i not so sure whats worse really.

anyone else had experinses with kids being bullied?

#199505 - 02/11/10 11:40 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

dotsie i not sure of hows it done in states but he been through one round of testing and interviews and on to another round of it on 19th of this mounth. Thats the end of interviews then thir will be a desision IF they will give him a hart should one become avalible. he really needs something to be done and very quicklie. I not sure how long the watting list are but i beating lola would know.

his own harts very enhlarged and hardly working with a big blood clot thats been thir for 1 year. hes out of hopital but again he collapsed as his hart just stoped, cpr saved him.Not quite a hart attake but just stoped becouse thrs only a rediculislie small part of his harts working. and yep i afraid this my owen future lol and so is my doctore lol.

thanks for the love anno which is as good as the prayers.

i think since i first written this untill now theirs been another death in the family not my dad just to be very clear on that.
However we lost one big stong outspoken female, who was allwaus full of joy, fun and giggles too. type of ladie never afraid to tell you her mind, even if she knew you wer't gonna like it but she gave you her best answere to what you had asked her anyway. very close to my mum and in some ways allthough my mums been dead along time with this new passing its like lost the last bit of my mum on earth and with her passing now has gone the closest physical link thir was to my mum and for that i am very sad.

anyway thanks for all prayer donasions as the cups been passed along, cheers

#199506 - 02/11/10 11:57 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

oh goodness the challenging help luciens getting is he's at clinical psychology, so counselling in a sence, funny enough his dislike at schools one big thing came under question and one of big reasons i agreed to take him in first place. Also he's been dealling with abandonment issues maybee ranging back since he was 3 or not long after 3. with everything in life comes a consiquincses and one always gotta be ready to pay or cope with the consiquinses or not to do the thing in the first place. I just sorry for L as he payed a big price and had no say in it and even worse it was all in vain, the sacrifice was for nothing. he's so afraid of lossing me its u real and i sometime wonder if moving closer to my sisteer be part of the answere then thired be a real family, cussings etc surrounding him. So take care of his inner working at same time finalise how gonna remidy and if we still need to remidy his external world. His fear of school and transitional axietys another vast area for him.

his last session was by far the best he was behaved he din't hide under chaires or tables, he did make some responses but was in a lot of pain and a lot lot of tears.

I being showen a load of social stories again wee bit more tranning at a practical level. The bigg one and one or area i most used to looking forwared to with lucien is how they gonna try helping me describe or get lucien to describe whats going on within him. All this stuffs possible for lucien but incredible swkwared for him as its agenst who he has been about and the weeknesses left to him by the disability.

so thir the areas marked necassary for prayer if ya don't mind.

also thanks for getting to share with you and also having a little whinge with you all.
thanks

#199526 - 02/12/10 04:38 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: celtic_flame]
Josie Offline

Loc: NJ
My heart and best wishes go out to you, Celtic Flame, as you handle these serious family situations. God bless you and your family!

#199531 - 02/12/10 09:30 PM Re: mixed bag of help needed..pleaseee [Re: Josie]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Celtic, I think moving near to your sister and family may be the answer. It takes a village to raise a child. This is alot for you to handle as well. If you move near people who you can count on to help you in this difficult time, not only will Lucien be helped but you too.

My heart goes out to your little one. He sounds so hurt and confused. Having loving people around him could never be wrong.

I send you strength and patience and clear thoughts to make the right decisions for you and your little one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved