The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 62 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#144623 - 03/15/08 03:54 AM Day with our granddaughter
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I'm sorry...have to brag...we got our lovely granddaughter, Adrianna, today and get to keep her until tomorrow...we've had so much fun today...checking out the spring flowers, swinging on the tire swing, learning to avoid fire ants, checking out birds in the trees, giving Molly treats, going to the store and spoiling her rotten and dancing to Elmo over and over until Mamaw is exhausted (that's me). Had to send photos...Adrianna and Larry checking out the birds, and Adrianna and I giggling about the dandolion seeds swirling about after she blew on them into the air. Can't wait to see what we do tomorrow. Grandchildren...aren't they precious?

If you need to size-down the photos..please do JJ or Dotsie...I never can seem to get them the correct size. Sorry.

#144624 - 03/15/08 02:57 PM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: Dee]
Mountain Ash Offline

Dee I love the pictures.Its so good to hold a little one and watch them discover...everything.
Mountain ash

#144625 - 03/15/08 06:34 PM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: Mountain Ash]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
The pictures are great Dee. She's beautiful. Bet you had a lot of fun.

#144626 - 03/16/08 10:37 AM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: Louisa]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
What a little doll, Dee. It's heart warming to see you and your Hubby glow with grandparent love. Beautiful pictures.

#144627 - 03/16/08 04:23 PM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: Edelweiss]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Dee how absolutely beautiful! You can tell you and your hubby are totally into this little one. So very precious. She's a real cutie.

I love it when I can have my weekly overnights with our little Dustin. Watching him discover all the joy of life is the best part.
www.tidedancer.com

#144628 - 03/16/08 07:58 PM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: Sandpiper]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thank you so much...she definitely has us wrapped around her little finger...To all the grandparents out there...it's fun to finally find out how it feels to be Mamaw.
Here's on I took of her as she was chasing after PawPaw...I thought it was so precious...Our first Petuna plant flowered and she spied it and picked it and held on to it for quite some time...

#144629 - 03/17/08 05:20 PM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: Dee]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
You're pictures capture every bit of the love a relationship with a grandchild can bring. I count you blessed to have this sweet little darling in your life.
They are the sunshine that keeps life bright, to me.
My grandchildren are no longer 'little ones.' They are
all in school, now. I miss the feel of the soft little arms
holding on to my neck, the tender cheeks pressing up to mine, and the 'no-talking-necessary' aspect that's evident
through a strong bond.
Thanks for sharing such marvelous moments in your days with your granddaughter. I esp. love the last picture...it speaks of a Hallmark moment.

#144630 - 03/17/08 08:18 PM Re: Day with our granddaughter [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dee, I absolutely love photos of people from behind, especially children. Great shot! Her hair is precious.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved