The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 136 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#213074 - 05/24/11 02:55 PM Watching the Casey Anthony trial?
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
This is incredible to watch. She keeps shaking her head no when she hears what she doesn't agree with. I think the reality of where she is has finally hit home. Cannot wait to hear the defense. I hope the murderer of this baby will be brought to justice.

#213085 - 05/24/11 10:06 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

How sad that she's thrown her Father under the bus this way...goes to show her true character.

#213096 - 05/25/11 04:44 AM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

I can't wait to hear Cindy Anthony's testimony and her brother's testimony. Well, now we know why Casey refused to see her parents...she was going to accuse her dad and brother of molesting her. She's a class act that one.

#213112 - 05/25/11 04:36 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Wow...interesting morning in the courtroom. All of the roommates and a girlfriend of one of the roommates of Casey Anthony's boyfriend say she told them she was working at Universal Studios...(a lie). She never showed any distress during the time her daughter and did not tell them her daughter was missing...she partied during that time and acted normal to them. She never asked any of them to help her find her daughter, that she was missing. When they did ask her where her daughter was they all said she told them with 'the nanny'. Waiting for the afternoon trial to begin.

#213114 - 05/25/11 06:08 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: Dee]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Dee,
This has got to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
Oh my gosh! What that grandmother and grandfather and brother
have been through, to say nothin of that baby!!! It's beyond
comprehension. I don't watch the trial, only see excerpts on
news broadcasts. But the whole thing is heartbreaking!!!

#213118 - 05/25/11 09:35 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Caseys mother trying to say now that that poor child died in the family swimming pool!!! Yeah, right, thats why they found her in a plastic bag with duct tape on her little mouth. Do these people think we are all crazy to believe such garbage?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#213120 - 05/26/11 01:20 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Can't imagine what that child went through! I'm thinking this
entire family is so traumatized, none of 'em know up from down,
what to say, or how to say it. It appears somewhere along the
line, Casey lost all gentleness. She appears hard as a rock and cold as ice. Gotta wonder what makes people like this. So grateful I'm not on her jury!

#213123 - 05/26/11 05:04 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: jabber]
Dee Offline

In my opinion Casey's attorney is a jerk...I know it's his job to discredit everyone but his client...however! the only one who seems to be lying in this whole trial is Casey.

#213126 - 05/26/11 06:30 PM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: Dee]
Ellemm Offline

I think Casey Anthony and her attorney are swinging for the trees with this outlandish defense. Who knows, though? It just might work if a jury can buy her as a sympathetic, troubled figure.

Now, they might have a bit of a hard time explaining why, if Caylee drowned (I do not believe this), they felt compelled to toss her in the woods like a bag of trash AND to duct-tape her mouth (why would anyone do that?). Once they get done explaining that, they might want to cook up a good story about why grandma suddenly decided to get the police involved a month after Caylee was dead. Was she not involved in the cover-up?

THEN maybe they can get onto why Casey felt the need to make up a job, pretend to have a nanny, lead the police on a goose chase, etc. Maybe they can convince the jury that every other word out of Casey's mouth has been a lie but *this* latest tale is the truth.....

I think the little girl might have died accidentally after her mother chloroformed her once too often so she could go partying. That I can buy. But I am unmoved: you're not supposed to accidentally kill your kid and you're not supposed to misplace her -- the story she told about the babysitter. Whatever happened, it's not ok, not legal, and I'm glad she has been in jail at least these last three years.

Edited by Ellemm (05/26/11 06:33 PM)

#213131 - 05/27/11 10:10 AM Re: Watching the Casey Anthony trial? [Re: Ellemm]
Mountain Ash Offline

I was moved to look this up..we have no coverage of this.

poor wee girl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved