The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 62 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#112935 - 03/27/07 10:49 PM Boomer-rang Son - semi retired Hubby
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
IF you girls miss me, don't forget me. I'll be back, cause I miss this so much. However as difficult as it was before finding time for myself with just my never sticking to his "said-plans" husband to schedule Quiet time around. On the 15th of this month, our 28 y/o son moved back in. He's turning out to be just a ill organized and illusive about what his plans are, as well as sticking to his word as his Dad. I've gotten so fed up, I'm in the process of landing a part time job. LOL Someone around here has got to get out. I'll enjoy the commute and solitude of my car. Not that I'll earn enough to amount to much, but there's only so much shopping a girl can get by with. If I can't have QT in my own home, I can get it in my car.
Too, I'm having to share internet time w/ son. Everything's a mess, meals are off schedule, sleep patterns are disrupted, TV viewing is an issue with 3 tv's in 3 locations! YES, it's a bittersweet miserable time. I'm glad son is home, but this was to be jusst an extended week or so visit until he found a job and housing. Not Sleep Late & wake up in a new mood with a new plan every morning CITY. Whewww, I feel better.

#112936 - 03/27/07 11:38 PM Re: Boomer-rang Son - semi retired Hubby [Re: Q_ball]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Take heart, you are not the only boomer dealing with boomerangs and all the confusion they bring into our lives even when they are healthy.

Taking a part-time job is an awesome solution to maintain sanity. Go for it and tell us all about it when you begin.

#112937 - 03/27/07 11:54 PM Re: Boomer-rang Son - semi retired Hubby
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
QT, I understand about getting quiet time. I pick my mail up at the post office and then sit in the car and read it all before heading home. It gives me a few minutes of quiet time. Doesn't take much to make me happy, does it? But it sure helps!

Hang in there!
Kathy

#112938 - 03/28/07 02:07 AM Re: Boomer-rang Son - semi retired Hubby [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I remember having to return to school full-time and work full time just to have my alone time. Sheese, the things we have to do to get away.

Calgon......where ARE you?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved