The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 83 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#108718 - 02/23/07 02:49 AM Flirty Kitty
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh Gosh, there's a Tomcat running through the neighborhood! My 6 month old female kitten is trying to make love to my furniture and mewing like a siren! Wish I could film this b/c its actually hilarious as she rolls over the carpet by herself! I liken it to the famous beach scene in "From Here to Eternity" with Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr, yet without Burt! That Tomcat must have been lurking near the house as kitty is not allowed outside. Guess its time to get her spayed after this heat is over!

#108719 - 02/23/07 06:34 AM Re: Flirty Kitty [Re: ]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Gosh, MustangGal, is there an amount of caterwauling going on? This reminds me of what my sister seems to understand from flirty cats' caterwauling. Picture this against the backdrop of the meow sound: "Now? Not now. Now? Not now." so on and so forth for the duration of the caterwaul.

At least, the cats in your neck of the woods are just being flirty. My neighbour's cat like to come to my backgarden to do his business and my elderly friends are at a loss as to how to keep this cat from treating the flower beds as his litter box.

#108720 - 02/25/07 01:55 AM Re: Flirty Kitty [Re: Lola]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lola, that's exactly what Isabell is saying! "Now" as she rolls to the left, "Not now!" as she squirms to the right with her half open eyes. Poor little scooter is exhausted, she doesn't understand her body and has not slept much, nor have I! She spent most the night flirting with my slippers or anything that moved! She will be spayed soon.

#108721 - 02/25/07 09:33 AM Re: Flirty Kitty [Re: Lola]
old_gypsy51 Offline

Flirty Kitty, we bury in the flower boxes and gardens human hair all around the bed. Keeps a lot of critters out like skunks, oposums and cats. Get your friends to save hair from their brushes or if you have a friend who cuts hair in a beauty or baber shop get them to save it.

#108722 - 02/26/07 12:25 AM Re: Flirty Kitty [Re: old_gypsy51]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
What a funny story. Amorous kitten on the loose.

Human hair? I have two neighbor cats that potty in my yard. I'll try the hair. Although with our Oklahoma wind it may just blow it away.

Laurel

#108723 - 02/26/07 07:10 PM Re: Flirty Kitty [Re: Laurel]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I have a problem with cats using my backyard as a litter box too. My dog, Jack, thinks they're leaving him little treats.

Human hair? Hmmm.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved