The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 60 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#6450 - 05/12/05 01:08 AM Fascinating couple?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
http://www.tennessean.com/celebrities/archives/05/03/69358296.shtml?Element_ID=69358296

Maybe it's because he lives nearby when home, that I find these two so fascinating. A big Hollywood star and a country singer.

They showed some of their wedding pics on the news and she is sooooooooo tiny!

#6451 - 05/12/05 10:28 AM Re: Fascinating couple?
ariadne54 Offline

Loc: WV
WOW!!! What a couple is right!
ARI

#6452 - 05/12/05 05:44 PM Re: Fascinating couple?
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Anyone else irritated at the author's little jabs about money and attacking the relationship? Why can't these people just be NICE for a change and let two people have their day without throwing ice in their general direction?

#6453 - 05/12/05 09:20 PM Re: Fascinating couple?
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
A few years ago or so, another hollywood star married a country music star.. Kimberly Williams (Father of the Bride) married Brad Paisley.

Some people always want to take jabs at those who are in the spotlight, just so they can say "I told you so" if/when it doesn't work out. Those kinds of people are so jaded and shallow. They can't let others enjoy. Well, Poo on them.

#6454 - 05/13/05 12:23 AM Re: Fascinating couple?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Yeah, I hate it when others actually seem to want a marriage to fail.

On a Nashville radio station, they were saying that when she opens her eyes and sees who she married, she'll run. I think that's so cruel. He's a cutie and so is she. He works out in my gym and yes, he's small but he's also a doll baby. I'd like to ask what these naysayers have done in their lives to begin to compare to those they condemn and make fun of. Grrrr........

#6455 - 05/13/05 05:04 AM Re: Fascinating couple?
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Hey, I don't see the problem. Renee Zellweger is from Texas. All Texans love country music. Why would she not love Kenny for singing it?

My physical therapist was so upset that Kenny married cause she's got a huge crush on him.

smile

#6456 - 05/13/05 06:01 PM Re: Fascinating couple?
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I wish others in media would take the advice of my grandmother - If you can't say anything good about another person, don't say anything at all.

One of my favorite all-time stories is the Secret Garden and there is a line in there, where the maid recalls a time when she was talking bad about this one and that one and her mother looked at her and asked "How dost though like yourself?"

The criticism most of the time ceases when we, as a people,turn away from finding fault in others and begin to "pick the beams" out of our own lives.

I can't imagine living in a marriage that would be dissected and criticized daily - I don't think anyone deserves that, not even people in the spotlight by profession.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved