The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 181 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7348 - 10/27/05 03:22 AM What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Does anyone else out there have a husband who puts all kinds of things in his sock drawer??
Right now, mine has tools, gum, firecrackers, knives,a ruler, bungee cords and a kickstand in his!!

Sheesh! [Roll Eyes]

#7349 - 10/27/05 04:00 AM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Sounds like the Unabomber...
[Wink]

I'm just kidding. Mine has....no socks. Time to do laundry!

chick

#7350 - 10/27/05 04:26 AM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Bluebird Offline

[Big Grin] Unabomber!!

#7351 - 10/27/05 04:54 AM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
At least he puts his stuff in a drawer. I once took a picture of our dining room table. My husband had come home from golfing. On the table was the golf tees, the SHOES, his sweatshirt, keys, wallet, iPOD, change, etc. etc. I can have a basket for dirty underwear, and he manages to get the dirty item around the basket, but not quite into the basket. At least your h has gum in the sock drawer, and not gun, which is what I thought I read when I first read your post. Strange items in the sock drawer, really!

#7352 - 10/27/05 05:06 AM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Bluebird Offline

The dangerous items are in there because we still have little ones in the house and the sock drawer is the highest. But basically, he puts everything in there because he is too lazy to bring them down to the garage.
Believe me, my husband was one of those who got his dirty clothes "near" the hamper, but usually not in. He's gotten better the last few months. I guess he figured if I kicked him out, he'd have to do his own laundry...
[Wink]

#7353 - 10/27/05 07:06 AM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Bookie Offline

Loc: Arizona
Western Bluebird

This is so funny! Your husband keeps some strange things in there [Big Grin]

The only thing in my husbands sock drawer that should go somewhere else (the garbage would be good) are all the worn out dress socks he's carried around since he retired more that 10 years ago that he will never wear again!
He refuses to throw out any old clothes...or in this case socks. You should see his collection of old shoes and hats! YUK [Eek!]

#7354 - 10/27/05 06:23 PM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
My husband's sock drawer is fine. It's our kitchen counter that drives me crazy...keys, phone, notes, glasses, sunglasses, empty glass cases, other people's glasses and contacts (he's an optometrist and is forever bringing home our family and friend's glasses and lenses). He sits it all on the corner of the counter when he walks through the door. Then I go and scoop it all in the drawer right beneath the very same spot. I like a clean kitchen counter. I can't stand clutter.

#7355 - 10/28/05 07:41 AM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Bluebird Offline

Bookie, my husband never throws out socks, either. That is my department. Every so often, I taake out all the "non sock" items and put them where they belong. But lo and behold, he starts a new collection in there!

Dotsie, I'm with you! I hate clutter, more than I hate dust and dirt. It is very distracting to the brain. My husband was raised by two pack rats (wonderful people, but they had so much stuff!!) and my parents were the opposite. My father would throw out the newspaper as soon as we were done reading it and I am the same way.
The kitchen counter is the most important place to keep clutter free.

#7356 - 10/27/05 11:19 PM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Well,
My husband has three sock drawers- one for artic weight, one for dress, one for sport and work- and somehow he knows which socks match even tho he has 12 pairs of one kind- me- if I get socks that are the same color they are a pair- not my husband- each has it's own wash and worn look so there are definite PAIRS- how did such a scattered person like me, a messey one too find bliss with this man- But I did [Wink]

#7357 - 10/27/05 11:27 PM Re: What's in your husband's sock drawer?
Bluebird Offline

You needed someone to keep stuff organized! [Big Grin]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved