The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 110 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#215187 - 10/27/11 06:33 PM Ever Wished U Could Send a Message from the Grave?
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
I just got contacted by a man offering a very unique service. Essentially he is offering Boomers and Seniors the opportunity to send one last email to our loved ones, after we die.

Each one can be personalized, it's not a "mass message."

My brain is coming up with all sorts of interesting ways this service could be used. For example, I'm imagining writing a story in which clues -- maybe to a family buried treasure or the location of a secret safe deposit box -- would be passed on from the grave...

Hmmm.

Anyway, if you are interested in learning more about this unique service, here's a YouTube video that tells you more about the service. And, there's a website too at My Obit List.

Any thoughts?

Anne

PS Again, I'm not financially involved in this, just sharing.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#215217 - 10/29/11 01:48 PM Re: Ever Wished U Could Send a Message from the Grave? [Re: Anne Holmes]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I've seen some interesting message on tombstones. My adoptive
parents have a huge stone with a long stem rose on each side and the inscription: "'til we meet again." smirk

#215222 - 10/30/11 02:05 PM Re: Ever Wished U Could Send a Message from the Grave? [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Since a message from the grave is the focus of this thread, and the following reflects sentiments of my own heart, I'll put this here. It's actually in honor of my dear friend, Pat! I did NOT write it, but acknowledge it's on one side of Patti's funeral home remembrance card. The words are so beautiful, I want to share them with you.

AFTERGLOW

I'd like the memory of me to
be a happy one, I'd like to
leave an afterglow of smiles
when life is done. I'd like to
leave an echo whispering
softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing
times and bright and sunny days.

I'd like the tears of those who
grieve, to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave
When life is done.

LOVE YOU PATTI

#215227 - 10/30/11 10:09 PM Re: Ever Wished U Could Send a Message from the Grave? [Re: jabber]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Beautiful message, Jabber! Thanks for sharing.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#215299 - 11/04/11 10:28 PM Re: Ever Wished U Could Send a Message from the Grave? [Re: Anne Holmes]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
What ba different idea this man has. Very interesting!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#215305 - 11/05/11 01:20 PM Re: Ever Wished U Could Send a Message from the Grave? [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

This is a novel idea! And when time permits, I might join this
undertaking!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved