The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#201116 - 03/19/10 01:06 AM OMG!!!!!!!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Did anyone see the adorable, funny Saundra Bullock accepting her Golden Globe and then her Academy Award and how she gushed over her husband Jesse James???? Well it seems the A-hole cheated on her with some skanky, tatoo covered hag recently. Can you believe that? I am actually shocked and dismayed and feel so bad for what she has to be going through right now, she was soooo in love with this jackass. What is with these stupid, uncaring losers??? Oh well, but he said he was sorry!!!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#201133 - 03/19/10 11:48 AM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Every single time you turn around, someone's cheating. I'm so sick of it. Who cares! Keep your personal business to yourself. None of this does anything good for the institution of marriage except to say, you can cheat, be forgiven, and go on.

#201142 - 03/19/10 01:49 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: Dotsie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Cannot stand cheating spouses. Why bother getting married, if
you're going to cheat? Stay single and sleep around, if that's
what you want. But why get married? It just cheapens the institution of marriage! IMO!

#201145 - 03/19/10 02:18 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: jabber]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Poor Sandy - I know his sorry look b/c I saw it in my husband. The oh shiza what have I done but I'm gonna deny it b/c she's a great gal and I goofed look. Yeah, seen that.

Cheating is wrong. Many politicians and those with in positions of authority cheat - gosh our nation was created by cheating men. I do care - cheaters make decisions based upon their infidelity that affect others (spouse, family, children, religeon, business, politics, enconomy, etc.). Why enable infidelity? I have no regard for those with low ethics.

#201147 - 03/19/10 02:59 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: ]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
I bet her fan base increased even more: She moved out shortly from the house she shared with him.

Good for her.

#201153 - 03/19/10 04:11 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: orchid]
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
Poor Sandy...What is wrong with these men? He didn't deserve her..I hope she gets out of that marriage fast and never looks back!!

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel

#201168 - 03/19/10 07:41 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: AvalonBlondi]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The horrible part of it all besides his being unfaithful was that she was at home and got a 'heads up' call from as friend saying that a major news outlet was about to release the story to the public. They said she was not just shocked, she never suspected a thing, was devastated and left the home they shared immediately. No one knows where she is.

You know when one of our husbands cheat its unfortunate and unforgiving but with someone like Saundra Bullocks husband cheats on her, the humiliation of it goes out across the wires world wide. And you know they'll keep it going as long as it's news.

This will sound stupid but it is meant to be a medifore... I believe the only way to keep men faithful is to make it a criminal offense to cheat, punishable by death!
Thats what I said, after all look at all he is killing by his faithless behavior. Oh, and when they pull the switch, his whore or whores, need to be sitting on his lap!! The woman who knows he is married, is as guilty or even guiltier than the cheating dog of a man...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#201183 - 03/20/10 01:19 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Chatty,
I agree, wholeheartedly. A little blonde, who knew my 1st husband
was married, broke up our home. My son was young at the time.
And nobody wins in these garbage situations. Any woman who chases a married man, is rotten, IMO. And I'm with you: she should be sitting on his lap when they throw the switch!

#201218 - 03/21/10 03:51 PM Re: OMG!!!!!!!!! [Re: jabber]
Ellemm Offline

I'm saddened to hear about Sandra Bullock as well, mostly, I suspect, because she's so down-to-earth. As depressing as these stories are, though, I think we need to remember that just as many women as men probably ought to have warning signs on them. We do terrible things as well. Plenty of women cheat on their husbands. There are even a lot of men raising children who aren't theirs biologically; I suspect a number of them suspect what has happened but are saints who are not going to take it out on a little kid.

There are way too many men who are willing to abandon their wives and families. But there are women who 'oops' their husbands or boyfriends, deciding that what they want is more important and the guy will just have to be stuck with paying childcare. I'm having a really hard time seeing women as a group as more caring or moral than men. Sure, I know women who got dumped, but I know men in the same boat. It's not all one way.

And I don't happen to believe that people who get involved with married men are worse; they're both behaving badly. We all have temptations and we all have the responsibility to do the right thing. It's not ok to steal things if no one is watching. It's not ok to complain that you couldn't help yourself. Grownups do not offer excuses for their bad behavior.

Back to the topic, Sandra is a smart, wealthy woman. I hope and trust that she'll do what's best for herself. This cannot be any easier for her than it is for anyone else. I *do* think any personal business that becomes public must be that much more difficult to deal with.

#201220 - 03/21/10 04:14 PM infidelity [Re: Ellemm]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Myself, like maybe some folks here, probably don't belong in social circles where there have been 1-2 women who were sexually unfaithful in their marriages. So it might give us the blinkered viewpoint.

I'm reminded of this when I hear side stories of strangers..
But there is a whole subculture of women friends who are far more flamboyant / lasseiz-faire in their sexual relationships with men ..and they talk about it amongst one another.

In ways, for eavesdropper like me, is totally foreign.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved