The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#201255 - 03/22/10 05:45 PM The Other Woman
MustangGal
Unregistered

Speaking of cheating.

Some of you gals may recall my rants and raves about my ex-husband and his paramour (his 2nd ex-wife)? Anywhoo, she is (or already has) divorced her 5th husband. I knew it would not last. She is a horrible person and leaves a path of devastation for all relationships and innocent involved - I know this from experience.

Some (if not all of you) may wonder why I keep tabs on her and my ex. Simple. I do so b/c I need to keep my barrier and defenses up. I don't trust them and have found attempts on their behalves to usurp my identity and I take my precautions necessary.

Also, because she mimics other women. Although we live like 2000 miles apart, this woman has colored her hair similar to my natural color. I live in a green house. She now lives in a green house. I bought a truck. She bought a truck. I saw this from the satelite photos and her web site.

This woman lied in 1996/1997 and told investigators that I had stolen her identity and that I am the reason for her filing for bankruptcy. I was discharged from the military. It wasn't until recently that I discovered and am able to prove her lies with court documents. Unfortunatley, the military review board does not care.

Gosh, this woman is truly evil incarnate.

#201256 - 03/22/10 07:11 PM Re: The Other Woman [Re: ]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Originally Posted By: MustangGal
Also, because she mimics other women. Although we live like 2000 miles apart, this woman has colored her hair similar to my natural color. I live in a green house. She now lives in a green house. I bought a truck. She bought a truck. I saw this from the satelite photos and her web site.

This woman lied in 1996/1997 and told investigators that I had stolen her identity and that I am the reason for her filing for bankruptcy. I was discharged from the military. It wasn't until recently that I discovered and am able to prove her lies with court documents. Unfortunatley, the military review board does not care.

Gosh, this woman is truly evil incarnate.

I'm sorry this is an ongoing headache. Not only does she have some psychosocial problems, but it sounds abit creepy that she wishes to impersonate you and cause more mayhem.

Ever thought of moving to..Canada? laugh

#201259 - 03/22/10 08:25 PM Re: The Other Woman [Re: orchid]
MustangGal
Unregistered

She's done this to other folk, too. She's someone to stay away far far away from!

Actually, I have thought of moving to Canada! Yet, I'm 44 now and wouldn't challenge a new life at this age in a new country. However, might be worth retiring a few years there!

#201266 - 03/22/10 08:41 PM Re: The Other Woman [Re: ]
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
I'm so sorry this woman has caused so much pain in your young life Mustang Gal..now that you have proof about her lies couldn't you sue her for libel? There has to be some way to make her pay for the trouble she has caused you....

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel

#201357 - 03/24/10 10:55 PM Re: The Other Woman [Re: AvalonBlondi]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Yes, there are laws against what she has done M.G.. My God, you act like 44 is old, you are a youngster yet and a move to Canada or somewhere as nice might be just what you need so long as you keep your location to yourself afterwards. I have to laugh because your ex husband, the worm, left you for her and now she is copying you! How odd is that, and it must drive him crazy...?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#201366 - 03/24/10 11:15 PM Re: The Other Woman [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Mustang,
Sorry 2 hear what you're going through and have been through.
That babe sounds like a real beauty. I know people like that;
they're really evil. Hopefully they'll get their comeuppance and the Good Lord will avenge the wrongdoing! Can't wait to see that!

Edited by jabber (03/26/10 01:02 PM)

#201397 - 03/25/10 04:59 PM Re: The Other Woman [Re: jabber]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Hah, Chatty, never thought of it that way! Yeah, perhaps they are each to the others comeuppance!

Edited by MustangGal (03/25/10 04:59 PM)

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved