Speaking of cheating.

Some of you gals may recall my rants and raves about my ex-husband and his paramour (his 2nd ex-wife)? Anywhoo, she is (or already has) divorced her 5th husband. I knew it would not last. She is a horrible person and leaves a path of devastation for all relationships and innocent involved - I know this from experience.

Some (if not all of you) may wonder why I keep tabs on her and my ex. Simple. I do so b/c I need to keep my barrier and defenses up. I don't trust them and have found attempts on their behalves to usurp my identity and I take my precautions necessary.

Also, because she mimics other women. Although we live like 2000 miles apart, this woman has colored her hair similar to my natural color. I live in a green house. She now lives in a green house. I bought a truck. She bought a truck. I saw this from the satelite photos and her web site.

This woman lied in 1996/1997 and told investigators that I had stolen her identity and that I am the reason for her filing for bankruptcy. I was discharged from the military. It wasn't until recently that I discovered and am able to prove her lies with court documents. Unfortunatley, the military review board does not care.

Gosh, this woman is truly evil incarnate.