The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 74 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#203429 - 05/13/10 11:06 PM Solar Power???
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
is coming to Vegas later this week. I plan on going to see her, she is said to be really beautiful up close. I am curious to hear what she has to say about Harry Reid who I can't stand...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#203456 - 05/14/10 06:05 AM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: chatty lady]
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
I am so anxious to hear what you think Chatty...I saw Sarah Palin during the Presidential campaign...I was impressed by her ability to remain calm despite the unruly crowd and rude questions from the media...I think she has class even if I don't 100% agree with her policies.

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel

#203466 - 05/14/10 10:23 AM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: AvalonBlondi]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I'll keep you posted Nancy, once I see what she has to say. I have many really good friends in Alaska and they all say she was a really great Governor for the state and hated to see her retire for bigger opportunities. Can't say I blame her who wouldn't take a chance at bettering ones self if offered?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#203679 - 05/20/10 02:58 PM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: chatty lady]
Josie Offline

Loc: NJ
Palin has stated that during the campaign, she incurred half a million dollars in legal bills from a lot of nuisance lawsuits, which her family could not afford to pay, and which she did not want the people of her state to be responsible for. That was apparently a big factor in her stepping down. (I never saw her as a quitter. To me, she was a person who did what she thought was best for her family and for her state.)

I'm thrilled she now has those massive legal debts behind her, and she can concentrate on doing what she does best.

Please let us know what you thought of Sarah's appearance and if her family was there as well. I think her husband is such a hottie, and would love to see him posing for a calendar.

Now wouldn't that just get tongues a-wagging!!! hahaha

#203974 - 05/27/10 01:15 PM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: Josie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I am a huge fan of Sarah Palin; and I wish the freaks would
leave her alone. People get jealous of others and then do
all sorts of harm. Here's praying she makes it through all the
stuff okay. I admire this lady!

#204006 - 05/28/10 01:14 PM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Did you see the story about some writer moving next door
to Sarah Palin so he can spy on her and write an unauthorized
book. What a crock of crackers that is!

#204009 - 05/28/10 01:34 PM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: jabber]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Sadly, Jabber...trash sells. I admire SP fortitude. She's overcome worse, but if I were that guy, I wouldn't go outside at night. He might be mistaken for a bear and get shot. Wait, I hope he does.

#204013 - 05/28/10 02:44 PM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: jawjaw]
Josie Offline

Loc: NJ
I see where Sarah Palin has now built a fence around her property to keep "peeping Joe" at bay.

http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&q=Sara%20palin%20reporter

What in heaven is it that scares people about a very popular lady who delivers good common sense speeches and lives a life based on traditional family values? I was very sad yesterday to see that even the top man in the White House felt a need to publicly embarrass his leadership position by saying, "I am not the one who said, "Drill baby drill."

I support offshore drilling (and many other forms of energy including nuclear power) in any US place so that we can lessen our dependency on foreign oil. We can learn from the mistakes of others, and as the greatest country in the world, we can develop the expertise to do energy safely, and if accidents happen, to contain the situation as rapidly as possible.

Message to Sarah: Keep on keepin' on, lady! Many of us around the world admire your true grit!

#204015 - 05/28/10 03:17 PM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: Josie]
jabber Offline

Jawjaw and Josie,
I agree with both of you! Amen. and amen!

#204030 - 05/29/10 01:35 AM Re: Sarah Palin [Re: jabber]
MustangGal
Unregistered

She was here in Columbia, SC recently - promoting Nikki Haley for governor. Now Nikki is accused of adultery. Seems my state should be renamed the "don't tell, don't ask" state, considering Governor Sanford's affair last year and the recent gubernatorial candidate's alleged affair.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved