Another new one

Posted by: Wayneswife

Another new one - 01/11/06 01:14 AM

Hi all. My name is Kathie. I live in NC with my husband of 24 years and our three lil yorkies. Our kids are Tucker, Ty and Tannah but they are grown and out on their own so the lil yorkies are my new kids.

I can't wait to get to know ya'll
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 01:18 AM

Glad to meet you Kathie.
I've been married 28 years, but who's counting.
I've been in NC for 2 years now and love it!
Glad you found us!
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 01:24 AM

Welcome Kathie, you'll love this forum.

Sherri
Posted by: LSmith5434

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 01:46 AM

Welcome from me too Kathie......
Just jump in and let us know more about you.
What are your interets?
Lynne
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 01:58 AM

Hi Kathie...I live in Va. but, was born in Asheville, N.C.
I have 5 adult children, 4 are still at home. Also, have 3 petkids, 1 belongs to my son...but, I get to watch him.
Welcome...you will enjoy your time here.
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 02:53 AM

Kathie,

Welcome!

I live in NH, married for 36 years and have 2 grown kids who live in NY. Our baby is a calico cat named Cha-Cha.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 03:03 AM

Kathie I two am owned by two adorable little Yorkies named Reeta & Rosee....WELCOME!!!
Posted by: Searcher

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 06:50 AM

And I too am owned by animals - one Boa Kitty (aka - fraidy cat)and his step - brother, Hayabusa (aka - VERY UNfraidy cat and Busa for short)!!! Most unlikely bed-fellows, but there you have it! My job here is to open doors, shut doors, open them again....and so on.

I believe I am known here for loooooooong posts. To which I have already apologized once too often. So I won't. It's just me , ya' know?

Welcome, and addicting ain't coverin' it!!!! (So, gals, what's the superlative of addiction?)

Searcher
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Another new one - 01/12/06 08:06 AM

Hi Kathie,

I have been married 35 years, have two grown children (a son and a daughter).About to be a first time grandmother in March.

I live in Kissimmee, Florida and have for 19 years. Have a twin sister that lives with us and am the youngest of 6 children.

Glad you are here.
Sandpiper
Posted by: cartwheel

Re: Another new one - 01/11/06 09:16 PM

Hi Kathie! I posted in the post that's right after yours so I won't repeat myself here! I have one petkid. A cat named Zuri that thinks her job in life is to wake me up at 5AM EVERY morning. Welcome!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Another new one - 01/12/06 02:47 AM

Hi Kathie, welcome. Be sure to go in the other fourms and share some more.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Another new one - 01/12/06 06:25 AM

I love your kid's names! Very cool. Welcome. I am owned by an Italian Greyhound and an African Grey Parrot. Life is never dull.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Another new one - 01/13/06 02:26 AM

Just wondering Dianne how Sammie and Diz are adjusting to their new home?
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Another new one - 01/13/06 05:53 AM

I don't think they are in their new home yet, are they Dianne?
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Another new one - 01/13/06 09:18 AM

Hi Kathie....welcome! I am very new here as
well and loving it already.

Hope to see you often here!

Diamond
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Another new one - 01/13/06 09:18 AM

Welcome Kathie,
I love your kids names...so cute...I have 4 kids..3 grownups and my baby girl who is a Junior in College...I am totally owned by my 2 adorable cocker spaniels..Trevor and Zeke... [Smile]

NH Jackie...I love your cat's name...is there a story that goes with it?
Posted by: ladybug

Re: Another new one - 01/15/06 06:21 AM

Welcome Kathie,

I've been married a little over 30 years and have two children still at home. Our son is almost 21 and our daughter is 18. We have a very beloved cat named Benny. I'm the crazy one who finally got a tattoo of, what else? A ladybug!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Another new one - 01/15/06 06:25 PM

LAdybug, our son is almost 21 too. April. Hard to believe, isn't it? I also have a daughter who is 18. Than another son, 17.

Is your 18 year old a senior in high school?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Another new one - 01/18/06 06:14 PM

Welcome, wayneswife. I am a little behind on my welcomes but hope to catch up soon. You will enjoy this place, I assure you.
chick
Posted by: ladybug

Re: Another new one - 01/19/06 01:01 AM

Dotsie, yes, the 18 year old daughter is a senior in high school. She wants to be a pharmacist.