DANGER - Bomb!

Posted by: chatty lady

DANGER - Bomb! - 10/23/10 01:44 AM

I just received an email from someone who knows what's what in our war on terror. Someone is taking used water bottles and placing inside a small bit of water, a small bit of Drano and under the cap a tiny piece of aluminum foil. If the bottle is picked up, or otherwise moved, within less than 30 seconds it explodes. A person could lose fingers, a hand or even an eye, depending on where the liquid inside hits. SNOPES has verified this so warn everyone you know, especially kids.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: DANGER - Bomb! - 10/23/10 09:20 PM

Hi Chatty,

I was very disturbed by your warning so I checked it out on Snopes. If anyone else wants to see the link, here it is: Bottle bombs
Posted by: jabber

Re: DANGER - Bomb! - 10/24/10 04:52 PM

Wow! Thank you for the warning, Chatty and Anne. I watched them
detonate that bottle twice, fore I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My goodness those things have a lot of power. I'll be
careful from now on and will tell Groovy about this. She's always
going around picking up empty bottles and giving the money
to charity.
Posted by: jabber

Re: DANGER - Bomb! - 10/26/10 02:36 PM

Heard them say on the news today, those in the national security business are expecting another terrorist attack before 911's 10th Anniversary. I hope they're wrong. Nothing sadder than seeing innocent lives lost. IMO! mad
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: DANGER - Bomb! - 11/03/10 12:56 AM

I read that several animals, two were dogs, got killed by these bottles lying around ready to explode. Who thinks of such insideous ways to kill?