Hubby is feeling really depressed today

Posted by: mammajude

Hubby is feeling really depressed today - 04/09/05 01:12 AM

Hi,
My husband called me from work and says the depression is heavy today. It may have to do with the weather where he is.. cloudy and windy. I hope it lifts soon. He see's his P-Doctor next week. I hope he can shed some light on it.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Hubby is feeling really depressed today - 04/09/05 02:09 AM

Is that a trigger for him, the weather? How sad.
Posted by: mammajude

Re: Hubby is feeling really depressed today - 04/09/05 04:19 AM

You know its hard to say. It could be or it could just be the inbalance of chemicals in the brain.. Hopefully the Dr. can shed some light on it when he goes next week. I PRAY>>
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Hubby is feeling really depressed today - 04/09/05 05:35 AM

I am praying right along side you, every day mammajude. When you find out more from the Dr. it will let you know what you next steps will be. Right now, not knowing what causes your dear husband's depression is difficult enough for both of you. A better understanding of what is going on will help ease both your minds and set him on a new road to recovery. He is lucky to have you, yet I know there are times when you just don't want to be that strong. My guess is that God knows you can handle it. Hang in there and continue to keep us posted.

chickadee
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Hubby is feeling really depressed today - 04/13/05 07:42 AM

I'm praying for the sun to shine!

Mamma, don't lose site of caring for yourself during his difficult times. Something will change for him. It's a matter of time. May God allow relief sooner rather than later.