Is Chatty under the weather...?

Posted by: jabber

Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/08/11 08:34 PM

I haven't heard from Chatty in several days now and that's unusual. She hasn't checked into FB because I tried Poking her and she hasn't received the previous poke yet. And she hasn't received it, because she hasn't checked in. What should we do??? She's living with her EX; and I don't know if that's good or bad????

Re: Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/08/11 08:36 PM

She hasn't posted here in 8 days. That's a bit odd. Don't U think?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/08/11 09:42 PM

I've also noted her absence, and wondered what is going on.

Not sure how to find out what is happening. I was hoping we'd hear something by today.

I wonder if JJ knows anything?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/08/11 11:28 PM

OK, I sent her an email. We'll see if THAT gets us any response. Fingers crossed.

Anne

Re: Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/09/11 02:09 PM

She poked me back on FB. So I guess she's okay. And that's all I wanted to know. Perhaps she's busy editing or something. Thanks Anne!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/11/11 08:44 PM

Anne I never got your email but my trash bin eats everything some days. I am fine. I got an order (last minute) for two afghans to be given as Christmas gifts. I am going nuts trying to get them made in time. Leaves me little time for myself, besides I'm doing my ordering for Christmas gifts. I try to get in here as often as I can but don't have any time. After the Christmas holiday I will be steadyly posting once again. Sorry you were worried but I'm okay!

Re: Is Chatty under the weather...? - 12/17/11 03:15 PM

I'm just glad you're okay. Good luck with all that last minute work, there girl!