How R U doing...?

Posted by: jabber

How R U doing...? - 01/06/12 02:09 PM

Hey Crosstitch,
I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing!
Did U get any relief from all that pain you were having?

Re: How R U doing...? - 02/07/12 05:07 PM

It's dark and snowing sightly. This WNY area is 40 inches below normal, for this winter's snowfall. I love it. The Ski Resorts and snowmobile owners and business folks' I'm sure aren't as happy about it as some of the rest of us. We have flowers budding, already. Geese. What a trip!!!
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: How R U doing...? - 02/14/12 07:11 AM

An amazingly different winter all across the nation. This weekend we had temps in the 30's overnight and 50's daytime. It was in the 70's today and climbing from there. We'll see 80's this week later. We've not had much of a winter this year so not looking forward to summer.

How are you all doing where you live? Has your winter been different than normal?
Posted by: yonuh

Re: How R U doing...? - 02/14/12 04:27 PM

Very mild here. We had maybe 3 nights of hard freeze back in December. Lows have pretty much stayed in the 40s with daytime highs in the 70s or 60s. Way warmer than normal; so like you, I'm dreading summer! If winter was warmer than normal, maybe summer will be, too - not a pleasant prospect! I think last summer, the number of days over 100 was normal.

Re: How R U doing...? - 02/16/12 03:26 PM

I'm really enjoying this weather. Much milder winter than I ever remember it being, prior to this timeframe. I prefer mild weather, so I'm happy as a puppy with a new toy.

Re: How R U doing...? - 02/18/12 02:27 PM

ATTENTION CROSSTITCH!

Here's a new PAIN relieving product!

Name: NOPALEA

For a free 32 oz. bottle, phone: 1-800-209-3753! That number is off the TV; this is off the Internet: 1-800-203-7063!

Nopalea appears to be on the order of Elations. It is produced by the Canadians. That free sample includes shipping and handling.

Can't hurt to give it a try. I truly believe Elations helps me function with much less pain. Perhaps Nopalea will work for you! Prayers and blessings!!!