unbelievable offer ends tonight

Posted by: Dotsie

unbelievable offer ends tonight - 09/16/04 10:48 PM

I've never supported anything like this in the past because one never knows about scam artists, but I'm supporting this all the way. [Big Grin]

Rick Frishman is the President of Planned Television Arts, the PR firm that's representing me.

www.plannedtvarts.com

Please check the site and you can read more about him. He's also one of the guest speakers at the upcoming SPAN conference in Philly.

Anyway, he's selling a book and if you buy it before Thursday night is over you receive unbelievable bonuses.

To learn more please visit:

http://www.bookbonusoffers.com/Networking-Magic/#1st-orderinginstruction

I already ordered mine. Email me if you have any questions and I'll try to get back to you before the night is out.

Even if all you do is read the book you can't lose.

I know I won't use all the opportunities because some don't apply to my project, but I'm excited to contact these people who believe in connecting, encouraging, and supporting others!

Want to join me?

Re: unbelievable offer ends tonight - 09/17/04 12:17 AM

I'm jsut starting to get all my freebies... and I love getting somethin' for nothin'!
Posted by: Dian

Re: unbelievable offer ends tonight - 09/17/04 01:09 AM

Count me in, too. I'm downloading my freebiews right now.

Thanks for the great tip!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: unbelievable offer ends tonight - 09/17/04 03:43 AM

Are all of these e-books?

Re: unbelievable offer ends tonight - 09/17/04 05:29 AM

Some are e-books, others have nothing to do with books. There are some unique ways to learn self promotion and interact with people who have been successful as writers and in the business world.

I have a long way before I get through all this information. I feel like I just got back from a writer's convention with all new information. So far, so good. [Wink]