Article at SIL

Posted by: Evie

Article at SIL - 01/03/05 07:15 PM

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!! [Big Grin]

Just wanted to share that I have an article online this week at Sisters in the Lord, entitled "How to Survive Desert Faith"

http://www.sistersinthelord.org/magazine/image.html
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Article at SIL - 01/03/05 07:36 PM

congrats, Evie!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Article at SIL - 01/04/05 08:29 AM

I just finished reading the article. Excellent Evie! This gives a great outline for anyone seeking to renew or restore their faith.

Evie is too modest to say it, but she is a wonderful Christian mentor. She has always helped me when I returned to the desert.

Love you gal, JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Article at SIL - 01/03/05 09:25 PM

I second that Jawjaw. I just read her book last week and it was very touching...a faithful woman indeed!
Posted by: Evie

Re: Article at SIL - 01/03/05 10:48 PM

aw shucks......you're making me blush [Embarrassed]

so...JJ....can we call you the Desert Queen??? [Wink] me, I'm the Dessert Queen [Razz]
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Article at SIL - 01/04/05 12:35 AM

Congratulations on your wonderful article Evie! You are such an inspiration - and I totally mean that. BIG HUGS [Smile]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Article at SIL - 01/04/05 12:35 AM

Hey I'm the one living in the desert. JJ can be the Oreo Queen, I doubt she gets to any desert very often, she is too beautiful a human being. Oh and please be the dessert Queen, I have turned over a new leaf or should I say cactus, no desserts for this lady...well, maybe sugar free. [Eek!]
Posted by: unique

Re: Article at SIL - 01/04/05 04:59 PM

Evie,
Thank you for sharing your article. I've bookmarked the site and plan to visit often. That's a wholesome drink for a thirsty world, and I thank you again. I look forward to seeing more of your work presented. Good Luck and God's Grace. Unique
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: Article at SIL - 01/05/05 03:34 AM

Evie, I just read the article. Fantastic! I loved how you encouraged people to minister to others when they most feel the need to be ministered to. It helps so much when we step out of ourselves, and then God blesses us because of our faithfulness. Of course, there are times when we need to be ministered TO, but isn't it amazing how often we ourselves are blessed when we meant to bless someone else? Excellent article. Thanks for the link! - Donna