Love lifted me...

Posted by: jabber

Love lifted me... - 09/30/06 03:04 PM

I had a friend come to my house 3 times a day, for 2 1/2 years. Each visit, she spoke words of encouragement; put her arms around me; and gave me typed scriptures.
She healed my brokenness. And now I pray for God to heal her.
Love 2 all,
BROSE
Posted by: 49erDonna

Re: Love lifted me... - 09/30/06 03:36 PM

What a wonderful friend to have... Her friendship and goodness inspire me.

I would like to include her in my prayers. What is her name?

I am glad you are healed of your brokenness Bonnierose.

Donna
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Love lifted me... - 09/30/06 11:36 PM

Brose, has she become ill since then?
Posted by: Anno

Re: Love lifted me... - 09/30/06 11:41 PM

I will keep her in my prayers and thoughts. Is there something special I should be discussing with the gods?

Re: Love lifted me... - 10/02/06 04:04 PM

Dear 49er, Chatty, and Anno,
This friend is the senior, senior I've asked 2 B prayed 4, for months, now. Our friendship span several decades. She married into a bees nest and only God can help her.
Please keep praying. She helped a half-dozen women out of uncomfortable situations; now it's her turn to be lifted on solid ground.
Brose
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Love lifted me... - 10/02/06 07:12 PM

You can count on my prayers Brose and I hope she finds peace from her turmoil soon.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Love lifted me... - 10/02/06 10:21 PM

Count me in too. Isn't it hard to watch one suffer?
Posted by: Anno

Re: Love lifted me... - 10/02/06 11:27 PM

It is so difficult to sit back and watch someone suffer and know life should be so much easier. God bless her and you too for all of your caring and love.

I struggle...Re: Love lifted me... - 10/10/06 01:55 PM

My dear boomers,
I'm having such a hard time with this. God's word says He promises to protect His children. Before the steps tormented and brainwashed this preciousness, she was such a lady of God. My only solace, is to believe He is going to use this situation to save souls. I appreciate the prayers and please continue to continue praying. This is such a heartbreaking issue. I thank God for Christians who are truly Christian.
Blessings to U ALL,
a blue, blue rose
Posted by: Dotsie

I struggle...Re: Love lifted me... - 10/10/06 10:05 PM

Perhaps in time, you will see how He used this time to save souls. I hope so. Bless you and your loving care for your friend.