Princess Adrianna

Posted by: Dee

Princess Adrianna - 04/27/11 05:59 PM

My granddaughter wanted me to make her a Princess dress. I do not have any pictures of my own Mamaw sewing for me but I do remember her sitting at the Singer foot pedal machine and sewing so much for her grandchildren. I decided to put together a memory video for Adrianna and I want to share it with you. I hope you enjoy.
http://youtu.be/2WcH_Wfp8kA
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Princess Adrianna - 04/27/11 07:17 PM

What a beautiful video, Dee! Even when the dress no longer fits, she will be able to remember its creation and the love that went into creating her princess dress!

Re: Princess Adrianna - 04/27/11 09:07 PM

Thank you Anne...it was truly a labour of love.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Princess Adrianna - 04/28/11 01:17 AM

Oh My Dee, what wonderful memories you are creating for this lovely little girl Adrianna. The Princess dress was awesome, you are quite the seamstress. When Adrianna is a woman she'll have all these memories to look back on and maybe even share with her own daughter. If there was a Fabulous Granmdmother/Mother contest I would gladly and happily enter your name.
I so admire you Dee, and that's from the heart!!!

Re: Princess Adrianna - 04/28/11 02:31 AM

Thank you Chatty dear... you're sweet.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Princess Adrianna - 05/04/11 07:07 PM

I mean every word Dee, you have shown us women here nothing is impossible. Wew may not always agree but it has notning to do with how I feel about you as a person.