Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis!

Posted by: Edelweiss

Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/20/08 08:36 AM

Anno there won’t be day gone by where we won’t be thinking of you and Dennis, strolling through the gorgeous parks in Paris, with their unbelievable fountains. We’ll be thinking of you sitting at a side walk café watching artists paint or sell their works. Enjoy the cheese, the wine, and most of all each other!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uk9zykqYxE&feature=related
...Dear friends!
Posted by: ladyjane

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/20/08 11:04 AM

Have a fabulous time, Ann and Dennis!!! We'll be thinking of you....can't wait to hear all about it...how exhilerating! The best to you both!
Posted by: Anno

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/20/08 12:10 PM

Merci beau coup!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/20/08 10:40 PM

Anno, this is so exciting! How long will you be gone, again?
Posted by: Lola

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 05:47 AM

Wishing both of you a lovely time in Paris, Anno.
Posted by: gims

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 05:57 AM

Oh my... it's as if I'm anticipating the trip for myself... you two have SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 01:03 PM

Just so you all know, the hotel we were booked into called my travel agent yesterday stating they did NOT have an accessible room. So Delta Vacations had to upgrade us to a Five Star Hotel. Drat. Living in complete luxery for two whole weeks.
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 05:08 PM

Drat poor you ...five stars..Add you two and you get my lucky number.
Emjoy. The pasty chefs make delicious tarts..custard is my favourite.have one for me.
Mountain ash
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 07:56 PM

I am so happy for you two. Paris, the city of romance...sigh!!!!!!

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 08:05 PM

Thanks again, everyone.

A wonderful woman, who shall remain nameless, unless she cares to reveal herself, said to me - Now I know what true love is. I know that I am really one of the luckiest girls around, to have Dennis in my life. Not everyone gets to experience such a wonderful romance.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/21/08 09:34 PM

Anno, please walk the Louvre! Eat at a cafe near the bohemian district (near the Pompidou Center of Modern Art), take your shoes off in the park (or in one of the fountains!), eat a fresh croissant as you walk the streets, etc.!!!

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/22/08 01:17 AM

Oh, yes, Mustang. We will walk and roll at the Lourve, we will hang out at the Center for Modern Art (one of our favorite to-do's) and I will, for you, walk barefoot in the park! And two pastries a day keep the doctor away, isn't that right?
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/22/08 04:30 AM

Have a great time, Anno! Take a ton of pictures please
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/22/08 06:06 AM

Anno, dear friend, and Mr. D...Enjoy! And let us see Paris through your eyes upon your return!

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/22/08 02:07 PM

You will see Paris as lovers see Paris when we return. Oh, my, how mushy is that?

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/22/08 04:03 PM

That's the ONLY way to see it, me thinks. Wuhoo!

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/23/08 02:11 AM

Bye, girlfriends.

D and I went to a commitment ceromony this afternoon. We both got a bit sobby at different points. We both knew it was because we know that love is the only thing that really matters.

See ya'll in a couple of weeks. You will never have an idea of how important you have all been to me this past year....I miss you already.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/23/08 02:33 AM

Have a wonderful doo daa doo daa (or was it diddle dee, diddle dee ) trip!

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/23/08 01:02 PM

Well girls, our lovebirds have flown...gosh, I miss them already!
Posted by: Lola

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/23/08 06:03 PM

So do I.

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/23/08 07:18 PM

I'm desperately trying to see if I can get a cheap round trip flight to Paris for a day. You know all those sneaky adds, ‘fly to so and so for only 15 Euros!’ Hah!....Where are those bargains when you need them?

So far the cheapest flight costs around 550 Euros, and I have to cross half of Germany to connect. Too expensive and too time consuming for a day. Maybe I can find a "Last minute" deal. I have to do it when my son is here to help Hubby out with Anaiya. I’m giving my all, to make this work, but it has to fit in my budget as well. So weird, I could fly to Mallorca for 200 Euros, and it is just as far away. Figure that?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/25/08 04:33 PM

EW, keep checking. Do you have a way to contact her if you find a deal?

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 06/25/08 09:14 PM

Yes, Dotsie, I have her address and tel. number.

As is...I don't know if my son will be around the next two weeks to help Hubby with Anaiya. He's going to Dubai in a few days.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 07/02/08 11:12 PM

I'll be in Normandy and Paris in September. Maybe you could join us for a day or so? I would love to meet you.

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 07/03/08 12:44 PM

Hi Dianne! Paris in September! Sounds delightful. I'll let you know about meeting. Can you PM me your email?

I heard from Anno. She told me she's having a blast and that everything is going well! She's back next week, with a heavy sexy French accent. wee weeeeee
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Bon Voyage Anno and Dennis! - 07/03/08 08:05 PM

EW, Dubai? Neat. Mind me asking what he's going there for?

Do I see another boomer gathering taking place?

So glad to hear that someone heard from Anno. Can't wait to hear about her travels.