The sun is revealing all the DUST..

Posted by: humlan

The sun is revealing all the DUST.. - 03/26/08 01:52 PM

Help! Help! Help! Have we lived in this dust bowl??? The sun is shining on Sweden..specifically my apartment. No, it´s NOT warm therefore..but rather colder and more wintery..but sunny. AND..then I see it..this film of GREY all over the place..DUST!!! I haven´t really noticed it (or I have just repressed it..you know, selective perception?) until now..our winter has been very very GREY and cloudy..so with some smaller cozy lamps..my livingroom looked cozy..well, mellow. And NOW..the truth of the sun is crashing all my cozy mental pictures.!

I cant believe that I am the only one on this earth that feels this when the spring is on its way finally! Am I??? Please some comfort here! No earth shattering deep problem..but nevertheless..stressing! Why we haven´t developed all sorts of allergies and respitory problems I will never know!

Hoping for some comfort here!!!
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: The sun is revealing all the DUST.. - 04/08/08 12:26 AM

Hi Humlan. I'm sorry to hear that your winter has been as miserable as in Missouri. I am in Colorado, and the winters are great! We do not have any grey days. I have in mind the comparison to not only Missouri, but also Pennsylvania. PA was dreary all 15 days that I was there in February. When the sun did shine, for its fifteen minutes of fame, we all noticed. "Hey, the sun is out!" Colorado Springs has more sunny days than Miami! Yes, the sun can shine and the cold still take your breath away. I imagine Sweden like that.
Posted by: humlan

Re: The sun is revealing all the DUST.. - 04/08/08 05:08 PM

Yes, Princess..Sweden can be like that..but not this year..only greyness..and temperatures around the freezing point..not any snow to talk about, either..As I write to you, the spring sun and warmth is gone again..and we´re at 0c..with wet snow but I am not giving up..there is hope!!!