Oh Yuck!!!

Posted by: Dianne

Oh Yuck!!! - 06/01/05 09:42 PM

I have the Big Y infection so I've had to resort to wearing my old granny panties! I hate them. I feel like I have two butts! I have a panty line again. I look like my mother from behind.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/03/05 07:38 AM

Dianne, as the queen qould say:
"Put on your big girl panties and deal with it".
Posted by: Danita

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/02/05 08:45 PM

Woooo Hoooo! Go Dotsie! Tell her like it is!

I was thinking Dianne had misplaced "dimmer covers" in the a.m....and a beasty yeasty in the p.m.....she must not be living right. LOL

Love ya Dianne!

D.

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/02/05 09:53 PM

Oh dear. You gals are so bad! I needed this laugh.

I want to wear my thongs again! I hate my big girl panties. They are so ugly!
Posted by: Danita

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/02/05 10:26 PM

Ahhh haaaaa! So now we get to the "root" of your problem! THONGS! Isn't there a saying that one shouldn't wear thongs after 16 yrs of age. LOL! I never wear thongs, and never get beasty yeasties!

And the solution for ugly "big girl panties"....don't look down, and whatever you do, don't look in the mirror!

I'm sorry if we are having fun at your expense (not really)lol!

healing hugs,
danita

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/03/05 12:40 AM

Healing hugs...my crotch needs a healing hug. Now, that sounds gross, doesn't it? [Mad] [Eek!] [Frown]

If I could get away with it, I wouldn't wear panties at all! I hate them. I only wear a bra because I have to.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/03/05 02:45 AM

I put an end to those pesky yeast infections by taking one active acrobillus capsule every day and believe me it works. When you have Diabetes for some reason you are prone to these infections so I had to find something that works....Humm, hugging your crotch, if that were possible they would sign you up for Circus Olea, limberrrr would be the word to describe that action...poor baby! [Cool]
Posted by: unique

Re: Oh Yuck!!! - 06/03/05 04:08 PM

I think having diabetes changes the pH of your urine. That's why a person is more prone to infection (one of the reasons, anyway) seems that's what I remember...Smile, is that right?