Can I whine about my neighbors?!

Posted by: KAY B

Can I whine about my neighbors?! - 07/14/05 04:54 AM

I am so verrrrrrrry excited to see empty boxes outside my neighbors house!!!

They have been the most annoying neighbors!!! Not the worst I ever encountered....but we are so very glad they are MOVING BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!! (the rich town they came from...)

I wonder how it feels to be the most detested house on the block?!! Oh yeah!!! I'LL NEVER KNOW!

Of course I know we are going to get neighbors 10x worse than these people.....and prob miss these annoying people!!!

Their real estate add reads like a joke of the day! [Smile]

Buh Bye!!! I won't be waving at you leaving...only one finger will be in the air! [Smile]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?! - 07/14/05 05:15 AM

Been there, done that Kay and it felt soooo good. [Eek!]

Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?! - 07/26/05 08:24 PM

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [Smile]
Just found out they are going buh-bye in about a month or so!!! [Smile]
I just feel really sorry for the people who bought their house!!! But also kinda worried...I know I WOULD HAVE NEVER bought that house!!! [Embarrassed]
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?! - 07/27/05 01:20 AM

Why not Kay? What's wrong with it? There was a woman who lived in our town and when she moved, the entire block had a huge party to celebrate her leaving. What a legacy to leave behind you!

Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?! - 08/02/05 06:39 AM

THE BIG COUNTDOWN CALANDER IS GOING ON MY FRONT LAWN!!! [Smile]

We got a lovely wakeup bright & early on a Sunday morning......the annoying soon to be ex neighbors had one of those storage boxes delivered.

We can't see backing out of the driveway--it's right to the very end---and then they either park their HUGE van where you can't see at all--or on top of my driveway where I can't back out at all.

I feel a 5 month danger lurking......their van conviently broke down in front of our house last year for 5 months---halfway up the curb! Yeah--like I believed that one!! Ever hear of pushing it back in front of your own house?!! (I did get joy out of watering their van & putting my trash against it!!! [Smile] )

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THEY ARE GONE ALREADY?!! PLEASE????!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to be a fly on the side of their new neighbors house!!! Just knowing they are going to be somebody elses problem...is enough for me!!! [Smile]