Worried Sick!!

Posted by: chatty lady

Worried Sick!! - 03/01/10 10:44 AM

Late last night Reeta my yorkie began acting strange, like something was terribly wrong. It seems she did the same thing a couple of days ago when I was out and my ex didn't tell me. I am taking her to the vet in about 4 hours, they aren't open for emergency cases past 10:00 p.m. and don't emergencies always happen on a weekend and in the early a.m. hours? She seems better now but still it's not normal for her to a ct the way she did. I know this may sound odd but could you please pray for her to be okay, she just turned 13 on Feb.9th and I am hoping to have her around a lot longer. She and Rosee are my babies.
Thanks...
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/01/10 02:30 PM

You bet, Chatty, we're here for you and Reeta. Please let us know how she is.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/01/10 03:05 PM

Absolutely will. Keep us posted.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/01/10 04:15 PM

Aw Chatty, can feel your worry through your post. Hopefully it was just a little quirk. How was she acting odd?
Keep us up to date.
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/01/10 07:37 PM

Praying for Reeta does not sound odd at all Chatty...I lost my 2 cocker spaniel babies in less than one year and I understand how panicked you feel when your puppy isn't feeling or acting right. I am praying hard for both of you!!! Hopefully it's something the Vet can fix right up...13 is not old for a Yorkie!!
(((((big hugs)))))
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/02/10 12:19 AM

Chatty, losing Trixie was devastating to me. I totally understand your worry. I pray that Reeta was just experiencing some sort of tummy ache and that all is well. Let us know as soon as you can!

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/02/10 02:02 AM

Thank you, thank you for all your prayers.
Reeta has an ear infection that is easily treated plus they now since Jan. 1st. have groomers on site which is perfect for elder dogs, in case of an emergency the vet is right there. I also got a referral to the brand new CVA and AAHA accredited emergency animal hospital not a mile from my home. There are vets there 24/7 to care for our babies. I am taking her back in, Rosee too, in a couple of days to be groomed. I am so happy I could just exlode...!!!
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/02/10 02:34 AM

That is so wonderful, Chatty. I know how worried we can get about our babies! Good news!
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/02/10 03:32 AM

Such great news Chatty...now you can relax...give your puppy girls some kisses from me.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/02/10 07:52 AM

Now if I had a tail, I'd be wagging it!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/02/10 02:18 PM

But you do have a tail...

Shake it girl.

Glad to hear the good news.

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/03/10 01:28 AM

Tails need to wag,
rear ends we should shake,
if there is nothing much behind you,
then just play 'patty cake.'
Posted by: jabber

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/03/10 03:31 PM

Chatty,
I prayed for Reeta and so happy to hear the good news. Not odd
at all to pray for your dogs; I pray every day for Xena. I love
good news. Prayers and blessings,
Posted by: CrosstitchQueen

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/06/10 12:40 AM

So happy to hear she's going to be ok! Glad to hear the good news.

Re: Worried Sick!! - 03/06/10 12:56 AM

She went back to her normal silly little self real quick, and I have never been so relieved. She can do anything she pleases now, Rosee too. I am just so happy they are both little devils full of mischief and fun.