Hair Styles

Posted by: Candice Johnson

Hair Styles - 03/14/03 03:39 AM

Kathryn wrote one time under this Forum subject that the diffrence between the sexes comes down to furniture, I now believe it comes down to hair. I'm getting my hiar cut on Friday and have been surfing th enet and going through magazines to find the look I want. Well, I made the mistakeof showing my husband them. Not only did he not particularly like the ones I picked, but the pictures he likes were hideous. I mean modified versions of Billy Ray Cyrus hideous. I know he'll like whatever I do because one time I got a cut that made me look like Mo from the Three Stooges and he lied through his teeth about liking it. I just thought it was funny that we couldn't have picked more different styles.
Posted by: gardenbloomer

Re: Hair Styles - 03/14/03 03:55 AM

Mo from the Three Stooges, love the image of that. At least your husband is open to you getting your hair cut. Mine would really like it if I wore my hair down to my waist like when we met. Now wouldn't I look ridiculous! Why is hair so difficult for some of us??
Please keep us posted.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Hair Styles - 03/14/03 03:05 PM

I don't know all the women in this forum, but I know you two and you both have great hair! [Big Grin]

I received an awesome story about hair and I am hoping it will be in the book. I felt silly, sad, hysterical, nostalgic, and even crazy when I read what she had to say about boomers and hair! Everyone will be able to relate to it! Can't wait for you guys to read some of the fantastic stories I've received. [Razz]
Posted by: gardenbloomer

Re: Hair Styles - 03/15/03 12:30 AM

Thanks for the compliment Dots. Ican hardly wait to read the stories. Any idea when the first book will be out?
Posted by: Candice Johnson

Re: Hair Styles - 03/17/03 03:53 AM

Well I got it cut and it was a success. EVen my husband liked it. I will try to get my husband to take a picture wit the digital camera for meto post. Can I do that Dotsie?