Attracting Genuine Love

Posted by: ladybug

Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 02:19 AM

My good friend Vi, sent me this today and I think it's especially appropriate here.

http://www.attractinggenuinelove.com/movie1.html
Posted by: LSmith5434

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 03:13 AM

Had to reach for a Kleenex and wipe the tears and blow the nose after watching that beautiful "revalation."
So nice!
Lynne
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 06:53 AM

If only...
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 06:55 AM

That is the most beautiful blue hue...
aaahhh... love.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 07:01 PM

What a beautiful site. I really liked this. Tell Vi thanks for sharing this.
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 07:18 PM

What great inspiration, thanks!

What about genuine love? Do you feel like you can be yourself in your current relationship? I think I can. I think I do.

I know in previous relationships, one of the reasons they didn't succeed is because I wasn't myself. Maybe one of the reasons was because I didn't know who I was at the time, but it was also because I was afraid to be who I really was. I didn't feel "free" enough to share that part of me with another person, even if I was sharing a relationship with them.

But, now, I can. My husband and I can be ourselves with each other. And, we strive to bring out each other as we strive to keep our relationship working. That's one of the reasons it does work.

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 07:33 PM

I will tell Vi what you said. I'll also tell her that some of the most wonderful women who I deeply respect and like answered it.

Thank you great ladies!
Posted by: NewLeaf

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 07:51 PM

Ladybug,

I was just asking all the 'why' questions. Why haven't I ever been loved? Don't I deserve it, etc.

Then I clicked on the website and had to wipe away a few tears myself. How beautiful! It is possible to give and receive love like that, but unconditional acceptance and even joy in the other person seems to be vital.

Thank you for sharing that.

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 07:55 PM

Thank you too Number5. Everyone deserves to be loved.
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/17/06 10:19 PM

Ladybug,

That was beautiful. Would you please tell Vi how much I appreciate her sending it to you to share with us.
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/18/06 12:40 PM

Thanks....that was amazingly beautiful!!

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/18/06 09:09 PM

Ladies, I just e-mailed Vi this morning to tell her how much you all like it.

Thanks for saying so!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/21/06 04:26 AM

When someone offers something beautiful in lieu of something thats questionable of course it will be appreciated as this posting was....
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Attracting Genuine Love - 02/21/06 05:27 AM

Thanks so much Ladybug...that was highly inspirational...give Vi a hug from me... [Smile]