Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW

Posted by: FitlySpoken

Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 01/01/07 03:29 AM

Greetings Ladies

Have just opened a Book Store powered by Amazon.com!
Would love to have you visit:

U R Smart Book Shoppe
http://www.freewebs.com/ursmartbookstore

If you have an isbn # & would like placement in one of the topics
or categories, leave a message here. I will try to get you into the
book shop asap.

I love to promote others as able. It is all a part of 'being' the change
I want to see in the world today.

Happy, Peaceful 2007
C.L.
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 01/01/07 04:01 AM

Congratulations dear. It's really nice!

Cheers,
Cathi
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 01/02/07 01:40 AM

When my book becomes available I'll be in contact. I think it's great.
Posted by: Carol_Odell

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 11/09/07 03:03 PM

Hi CL,
I hope you'll consider my book for your bookstore.
Thank you. My email is writecarol@comcast.net

Author, Carol D. O'Dell

Mothering Mother: A Daughter's Humorous and Heartbreaking Memoir

Kunati Publishing

April 2007 release

ISBN-13: 978-1-60164-003-1
http:\\www.mothering-mother.com

The categories are:
Biography/Memoir/Alzheimer's/Parkinson's/Elder-Care, Family Relationships/Gerontology/Aging
Posted by: Carolyn Howard-Johnson

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 11/09/07 06:44 PM

The Amazon Book store is a great perk offered by Amazon. Thanks for remind me, Carol. Another one that many authors are not using effectively is the discussion group. Authors will find the place for it below their reviews on their book's order page.

While I'm here, I'd like to invite you over to another thread. We're discussing other book promotion (no, Amazon isn't off limits! Ha!) there and editing and craft. For the entire month.

I'd love to discuss writing stuff with you.

Best,
Carolyn
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 11/09/07 10:14 PM

Sounds super FitlySpoken...sent you a PM.

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 11/09/07 10:18 PM

Looks great, Fitly Spoken. I'll PM. Thanks for bringing this back up.
Posted by: Carolyn Howard-Johnson

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 01/06/08 05:32 AM

Did you all know that Amazon now has an easy way to make slideshows in the Amazon Assoiciates sections. It's sort of like their widgets, but much prettier and more exciting. And, it's free. Better than free because when you use them and people click through from your site or you blog, you get paid. Not much but it can add up. For an example, check out www.thenewbookreview.blogspot.com. Scroll down a little. It has a light green background and is on the left of the blog page.

Thank you for starting an Amazon thread. Love that Amazon. (-:

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Temporary website: www.AuthorsDen.com/carolynhowardjohnson

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 02/07/08 11:38 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm just catching up on this thread ... have published two books in the meantime. But, gee ... isn't that what authors do? Thanks for all the comments & queries. You should see your books posted soon.

Be Well!

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 02/08/08 12:09 AM

Hey there girl, you have been busy haven't you. Welcome back, hope to see you oftener. Congrats on the books.

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 02/08/08 10:28 PM

Thanks Chatty Lady!

Letting everyone know who contacted me about placing their book in

U R Smart Book Shoppe
http://www.freewebs.com/ursmartbookstore

that your books are included onsite now.

Thanks again everyone.
Be well.
C
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 02/09/08 02:39 AM

Hey, CL! Good to 'see' you again.

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 02/09/08 11:11 PM

Thank you so much for sharing my book with others. You're changing people's lives.
Posted by: savvygrandmother

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 07/17/08 02:55 AM

I have written a book "Generation G - Advice For Savvy Grandmothers Who Will Never Go Gray" and would love to be in the bookshop. Here is my ISBN number from Amazon.com.
ISBN-13: 978-0785228127. I hope it's the right number - there are two listed there. There are a number of categories which it would fit in - motivation, inspiration, faith. Check it out and let me know. Thanks - Marty Norman
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 07/21/08 04:07 PM

Have you sent that book to the NABBW yet?
Posted by: LGood67334

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 08/01/08 04:23 AM

Hi Carol,

Congratulations on your book. I notice you write about caregiving. I'm encouraging caregivers who may or may not be writers to try a five week workshop called You Want Me to Do What? Journaling for Caregivers. As you know, journaling relieves stress and sharing that journaling in a small community seems to empower people.

Maybe we could do some win-win networking, where I tell my journalers about your book and you tell your customers about my workshop. If you are interested, I'd love to talk with you. E-mail me at Lgood67334@comcast.net, and I'll give you all the information about my workshops. Thanks!

B. Lynn Goodwin
www.writeradvice.com

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 08/20/08 10:03 PM

What a great idea -

Here is my isbn number ISBN-13: 978-0785228127
Would love for you to include it in your bookstore. It could be in Faith, Wisdom, Encouragement.

Check it out on www.amazon.com "Generation G - Advice for Savvy Grandmothers Who Will Never Go Gray" by Marty Norman.

Is there anything else I should do - thanks and have a blessed day!

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 09/13/08 05:26 PM

I did, but it was when I was just beginning to figure this site out. Who knows, it might be out there, floating in outer space somewhere! I would love hints as to how to check if it's there. I am getting better moving around the site, however, so that is good news. Indications that his "savvy grandmother" is still kicking!

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 10/13/08 07:12 PM

Yes, I did but don't know if it's been listed or not. I will check on it and let you know if not. THanks

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 10/16/08 05:06 PM

Hi - visited the website but couldn't move around between categories. Looks great but was only in one category. Wanted to check to see if my book was listed along with others. Am I missing something in order to move around the site?
Posted by: gims

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 10/16/08 05:19 PM

Savvy, I see what you mean. I couldn't find your book, or those of others. The site needs a search tool.

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 12/15/08 12:27 PM

Where is a goods to sell new books? I have dozens that have never even be opened.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 12/16/08 04:35 AM

Chatty, if you want to sell on line, you can try half.com, which is part of ebay.

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 01/11/09 11:06 PM

I am investigating them now and boy do I have books to sell. Mostly opened once, natural healing books. I have some never even opened. Plus dozens of mystery novels also some never opened.

The only books I am saving now are those I have edited or ghostwritten, they are signed for me by the Authors. Also the ones written by close friends like many of you here. I treasure these books..

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 01/15/09 07:30 PM

opening topic...
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 02/16/09 05:38 PM

Chats, have you thought about swapping books with members here? Just a thought...
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 04/12/09 10:37 PM

See I think that would be a fantastic idea jawjaw. I have so many of them I don't know what to do.

Re: Amazon Book Store ... NEW NEW NEW - 05/13/09 02:18 PM

If you do, send them media mail becasue it's the cheapest, but don't expect them to get there in a hurry.