Social Media

Posted by: yonuh

Social Media - 06/30/10 12:55 AM

Since some of us have blogs, are on Twitter and/or Facebook or other social network sites, I thought we maybe could let others know so they can connect/join/follow/whatever, if they wish.

My blog is in my signature line; I'm also on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Anyone else?
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Social Media - 06/30/10 07:32 AM

Facebook personal page:
Meredith Laskow

Facebook fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/meredithbead

Linked In:
Meredith Laskow

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/meredithbead
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Social Media - 06/30/10 10:47 AM

I'll play...

My Website
My LinkedIn
My Facebook
My BLOG

I don't tweet, or is that twit? I can't see the purpose in putting ONE LINERS on a page every day. I know there's value, there must be, but what it is escapes me.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Social Media - 06/30/10 12:27 PM

My BLOG is listed in my signature line, I don't remember my linkdin name, but I suppose it is Ann Osterhus, and my Facebook name is also Ann Osterhus.

I have twittered, twice, and I still get followers. Imagine that.
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Social Media - 06/30/10 02:49 PM

I try to tweet every day - mostly just a quote that particularly speaks to me that day and hopefully to someone else. I have it set so my tweets automatically post on Facebook, too.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Social Media - 06/30/10 03:58 PM

That's neat, yonuh.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Social Media - 07/01/10 11:48 AM

Yonuh, your daily quotes always seem to find their mark with me. Please don't stop. They kind of set the tone.
Posted by: Louisa

Re: Social Media - 07/02/10 06:56 PM

JJ, you are not a twit. LOL I'm on facebook, Linkedin,and now Twitter and I have a blog and a couple of websites. I love technology.

My facebook page:
Lina Fanti Rehal

Twitter - I'm on as Carousel Kisses

Not sure on LInkedin, think it's just Lina Rehal

My newly renovated website is www.luvs2write.com and my blog is
www.therehalworld.blogspot.com