Donald Trump University

Posted by: Dotsie

Donald Trump University - 05/24/05 11:29 PM

Have you all heard the latest? Donald Trump is beginning an online university. The classes will cost approximately $300.00. He's launching it with classes in marketing, entrepreneurship, and real estate. The classes wil be taught using simulated real world experiences. I believe they are open to anyone who can pay for them. What an idea, huh? Of course it is another for-profit venture.
Posted by: DallasGal

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 12:43 AM

Does this man bleed in dollars and cents or what?

Sheesh. A part of me is impressed, but another part of me really wonders just how long and how much he is going to hold onto all of that money instead of revolutionizing the world for a greater good.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 12:56 AM

I'm not the least bit impressed. A man with that kind of money could buy hair. Hello?

JJ
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 02:06 AM

Or get his eyebrows trimmed. Oh don't get me started. I met this man years ago. Barf.
Posted by: DallasGal

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 04:40 AM

I just saw that on ABC tonight they are running a "Donald Unauthorized" movie.

I believe I will be watching the "Lost" prequel to the 2 hr. final show.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 04:51 AM

Money? He's practically broke with that show(which I have never seen) He may have to take a loss, because it's not making the expected ratings this year. Poor thing is trying to make a few bucks by starting an online university which will offer neither degrees nor grades I might add.

When Trump was asked how his new book of golf tips is doing, Trump responded: "It's selling like hot cakes." Yeah, like hot cakes at a convention of people suffering from celiac disease. The only thing in the six figures about Trump: The Best Golf Advice I Ever Received is its Amazon.com ranking. (exerpt from Slate mag)

You know all joking aside, I have no problem with anyone who becomes successful...especially if I know them.

The hair thing? Well I think he does it that way, so someone will at least be talking about him.
Dianne, tell us more. Nosy ah Curious Minds want to know.

Now lets talk about Bill Gates [Big Grin]

chick
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 06:47 AM

"Lost" prequel? We didn't get that here tonight! It's either two hours of Trump (ditto on Dianne's barf) or Rob & Amber getting married (I'd rather be watching more of Bo)

But Lost...I would have watched that.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 06:51 AM

The Lost episode on tonight here is a rerun of last week's episode. Tomorrow is the finale. Of course, dates and times may be different in other places.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/25/05 04:07 PM

The finale of LOST is on tonight thats Wednesday night and Rob and Amber were married Tuesday night, man what a wedding that was. I have watched most all the finales and the one that really ticked me off was my favorite show, MEDIUM, it ended with To Be Continued...not cool! [Cool]
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Donald Trump University - 05/26/05 07:26 AM

Met The Donald as he's named himself, at a party before the Super Bowl. He landed outside in a private helicopter for pete sake! He was married to Marla at the time and this is what made me dislike him: Him and his 10 bodyguards ran to the tent and left her behind. She's no bigger than a minute and was left behind in the helicopter dust, walking as fast as her thin legs would carry her, trying to catch up to him. She was just left out in the cold. It was horrible to see. Him...he's just ugly. Friendly and polite but ugly. In spirit too.