Yahoo throws me offline

Posted by: Saundra

Yahoo throws me offline - 11/20/06 01:39 AM

Anyone else having this problem? I'm very busy when online but lately Yahoo puts a sign up saying I'm inactive and shuts me down. What's up with that?
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Yahoo throws me offline - 11/20/06 01:53 AM

Not having that problem, but I have signed up for some yahoo groups and want to make my profile, but every time I try it tells me I'm missing something or have characters I should or shouldn't have in my password, and it kicks me back to a totally blank form. I finally gave up!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Yahoo throws me offline - 11/20/06 11:27 AM

Saundra, that has been happening to me as well! Then I just go to the upper left button(don't know what they call it in English), and click on on-line, and everything is back to normal. Maybe it's an overload? Too many of us boomers here. lol
Posted by: Anno

Re: Yahoo throws me offline - 11/20/06 11:46 AM

On yahoo, you always have to enable cookies and allow pop-ups. Maybe that's the problem. I have never been a fan of yahoo and this is one of the reasons why.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Yahoo throws me offline - 11/20/06 01:56 PM

When I had trouble with Yahoo, where my website and one email address is, I called Yahoo support at 1-866-924-6611 and they helped me and answered my questions.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Yahoo throws me offline - 12/06/06 06:22 AM

Re yahoo groups: you have to be on ie or they won't let you log in. I hate ie, but sometimes have no choice.