"Active Topics" problem (again)

Posted by: Eagle Heart

"Active Topics" problem (again) - 02/06/07 02:04 PM

We've spoken about this problem with being able to view the "Active Topics". I can't remember everything that was mentioned, but will go back and reread those posts later. But what's weird about it now is that I don't have any problems going back and forth between Active Topics and the various threads on my brother's computer. But on my new computer at home, I start out in Active Topics, but as soon as I read even one post, I can't go back to Active Topics for about 2 minutes. Very frustrating. And since it's only a problem at home and not at my brother's computer, I figure it has to be a setting somewhere in my Internet Explorer. Has anyone else already already figured this one out? I'll continue investigating, but just thought I'd check first, since my time at home is so limited these days (why re-invent the wheel, sort of thing).
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: "Active Topics" problem (again) - 02/06/07 02:23 PM

That happens to me on occasion, and there never seems to be any reason why. I pretty much browse these forums the same way all the time, so I don't know why it does that sometimes. And I'm on the same computer all the time too.

Kathy
Posted by: Anno

Re: "Active Topics" problem (again) - 02/06/07 11:07 PM

Same problem for me, too. I usually just use my back button a few times, but even then, it still can happen. Sometimes I just go to my home page and click to active topics from there.

Glad to know that I am not the only one who has to wait patiently to get the the next topic.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: "Active Topics" problem (again) - 02/08/07 01:37 AM

Happens to me all the time. I switch from active to the regular site and still see everything, sometimes more.
Posted by: gims

Re: "Active Topics" problem (again) - 02/08/07 02:27 AM

It must be a server thing, then. I have burps and yawns on the message boards, too.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: "Active Topics" problem (again) - 02/09/07 05:51 PM

Happens over-seas too!