A Fantastic read!

Posted by: chatty lady

A Fantastic read! - 01/12/09 01:14 AM

I just finished reading MY TRUE AUTHENTIC SELF by Andria Donnelly and it knocked my socks off. Everyone should read this, it is mind blowing for us all.
Posted by: jabber

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/14/09 02:46 PM

Just saw this post. Okay! I'll get it. I have six other books you
recommended. By the way, I wanted you to know I bought that
Echinacea Goldenseal you said was so good for the immune system.
I have the bottle about half gone; and I do believe it is
helping. I think it helped me get over that miserable infection
I had awhile back. Thank you sooooo much!!!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/14/09 04:55 PM

Sounds like a good book to me Chats...I'll put it on the list. Thanks for the recommendation. I love having people tell me when one is good.

What do you think you took away from the book? Maybe something you learned you could share with us?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/14/09 10:00 PM

Andria Donnelly...Hmmm why does that name sound familiar to me?

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/14/09 10:46 PM

Chick! Did you write that book?

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 04:23 AM

JJ it's a poem. Chatty I'm glad you enjoyed it. Here's a link to it in the "Our Voices" section. A book....hmmm I wonder would it fly? Oprahhhhhh...

http://www.boomerwomenspeak.com/display_stories.php?item_id=1052

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 05:09 AM

Duh...of course! I remember now! Hey, I'm old...sue me.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 07:10 AM

Chatty, thanks for bringing this back up again. I remember how impressed I was the first time I read it. It seems even better the second time. Chick you are really a talented poet!
Posted by: Mama Red

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 01:16 PM

Beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring! Thank you for sharing your talents with the world.

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 02:13 PM

WOW! Chick that was awesome! What insight, depth, and beauty!
I'm impressed! Love it.

P.S. I downloaded a copy; there is much wisdom in those stanzas.
Posted by: Lola

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 06:25 PM

HELLO, DOTSIE!!! I thought I'd jump ahead of your housekeeping and surprise you.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 07:00 PM

Thanks Lola. What a pleasant surprise. I'm not sure what happened. It's never happened before. On to the next one.

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/15/09 08:15 PM

I'm happy you all enjoyed my poem. It is special to me because Mr. Chick and I wrote it together...well he suggested the part about the hand on the mirror.

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/16/09 03:13 PM

I say? Mr. Chick, must be quite a rooster! I don't know many guys with that kind of depth. Hubby is very, very independent, but not very talkative. He's conservation, well-mannered, well-educated, and extremely quiet. And I've never known him to write poetry. Chick, your poem made me happy. It is cute, adorable and deep. You've got talent, Chick! Great job!

Re: A Fantastic read! - 01/19/09 09:35 PM

Jabber your hubby sounds very much like mine. I was a little surprised myself when he offered the glass part. He is such an encouraging and supportive soul to me and I think he just wanted to give me an idea to help out.