Finally, I made it!!!

Posted by: chatty lady

Finally, I made it!!! - 08/23/11 11:15 PM

This is my 20,000 post in this BWS forum. Wow, it took awhile. Now I begin my next 5000...
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 08/23/11 11:59 PM

Congratulations, Chatty! No one except Dotsie has made more posts to the BWS forum. And since she isn't posting anywhere near as often, looks like you could take over #1 position with ease....

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 08/24/11 08:10 PM

Thats my goal Anne, to be the number one poster...
Posted by: lindasusan

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 08/27/11 10:47 PM

Congratulations chatty lady, that really is some accomplishment. I've read some of your posts and found they were well thought out and considerate.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 08/28/11 01:55 PM

Chatty,
I miss your posts when U R away. I joined this site a year
after U, and it'd take me 12,053 to even get close 2 U!
Congratulations GAL!!!

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 08/29/11 10:47 PM

Well jabber if anyone catches me it will be you, you are a real contributor to BWS!

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 08/30/11 02:06 PM

Chatty,
Can't catch U but enjoy posting back and forth with U!!!

Girl I've tried and tried to comment on your blog's most recent writing. Can't get in. I opened the gmail thingy
Anne suggested, but still can't get it to go through. But I'll keep trying. Not one to give on on anything. LOL... mad

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 09/01/11 02:00 PM

I might catch jawjaw if she continues on this path!!! LOL...

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 09/02/11 04:33 PM

Should be easy since she isn't posting at all anymore, and hasn't for awhile now.!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 09/02/11 05:20 PM

Chatty, Congratulations! I admire your devotion to BWS. I wish I had more time to spend here, as I miss it. I constantly find myself ministering to others with the prayer ministry, plus the many other tasks I have at hand (other than office work)keep me quite busy! I often say my mine is a 24/7 ministry. But I enjoy serving and doing all that I've been called to do. I definitely aim to be ALL that the Lord wants me to be!

Re: Finally, I made it!!! - 09/05/11 10:43 PM

YOU dear Lady are the example for us all to follow. I admire you!!!